Sign in to follow this  

Youshimura RS-2 Pipe

Are the stickers comeing off your Youshimura RS-2 Slip on ? Mine are and the pipe is not more than 6 months old. Not to happy, oh well i guess Ill just peel them off and have a plain looking pipe.

My stickers were pealing off after a week so I pulled them off. Then I called Yoshi and ordered a metal badge off of the RS-3 model. It says Yoshimura USA and it rivets on. All you have to do is drill 4 small holes, rivet it on and you're done! I think it cost me $14.00 with shipping. It looks way better than those cheesy stickers!

Give Yosh a call they will send you some, free. They sent me two decal kits but it took about 2 months to get them from the time I talked with the guy on the phone until they showed up one day. Replacements lasted about as long as the original.:thumbsup:

If you have any problems with the stickers, just call up Yosh and they will give you new ones, they did for me on my dual carbon muffs from them, they were actually really cool about it.

just got my replacement stickers from yoshi, they sent me 2 sets, and only took 1 week to australia !!