Sign in to follow this  

FMF fatty

i got a 2003 rm125, and its all stock, the kid i bought it off (used) also gave me a fmf fatty, i was wondering if i will get any power gains from it.

would the pipe make my bike run lean?

yes you will feel a noticeable power gain, soz cant help ya out on the jetting. i used to have a 03rm125. great bikes :thumbsup:

the reason i havnt put it on is cuz it loos ugly, i popped a dent from it so the nickel is burnt.

if anyone has info on the jetting that would be appreciated

FMF Fatty's are all about mid-range. Good pipe, IMO. Most of the time, you don't have to touch the jets with a new expansion chamber.

i had to re jet mine. i just called fmf and they told me the jets to put in and it made a huge difference.

i had to re jet mine. i just called fmf and they told me the jets to put in and it made a huge difference.

You were probably off to begin with before you bolted on the pipe.

There are better things to spend your money on, but its not a bad pipe. I agree ^^ the jetting was off before you put the pipe on.

There are better things to spend your money on, but its not a bad pipe. I agree ^^ the jetting was off before you put the pipe on.

The brand, or the pipe itself? Meaning, don't worry about aftermarket pipes, get a scotts triple clamp kit for example. Or a new graphics kit? What should he spend his money on.

just because I was wondering which pipe to get thats all.