Sign in to follow this  

Yz 125 ?

I have a crf250r that i race in the novice class, I want to go back to the two stroke because i think my style suits it, i wanted to know if i got a yz125 and maybe got a 139 kit would it be as fast as my crf ?

Motocross is all 4 strokes now but i love the 2strokes i need to know if i could pull a holeshot on a 139 ?

90% rider 10% bike. It will do what you want it to do. You will just have to want it real bad. Nuff said...

i dont have a 139 but i have riddin one and it is a hole shot machine! in one day i went 4 for 4 hole shots and that was in the 125 and 250 intermediate class

I have a crf250r that i race in the novice class, I want to go back to the two stroke because i think my style suits it, i wanted to know if i got a yz125 and maybe got a 139 kit would it be as fast as my crf ?

Motocross is all 4 strokes now but i love the 2strokes i need to know if i could pull a holeshot on a 139 ?

Go straight for the 144cc. There is now a Athena bolt-on kit available for about $700 through TT store (WPS catalog). And to answer your question, I don't think that the 125 has limited me at all, nor do I think that the motorcycle limits most amatuers. Taking time to set it up properly and get the best out of it, will however take some time and $$$...like any new bike.

i cant find anyone that sells 144 pistons, i have a rm144 and cant find anything anyone have any help

Man I did the same thing...I had a '03 kx125 and went to a '04 cr250f cause I thought it would make me a 'better rider'...I hated the 4 stroke with a passion and actually traded it even with a new '05 yz125...Best switch I had ever made...And in the novice class man you don't need a 250f to pull holeshots...You could do that with an 80...You'll be fine with a 125 for awhile and as you get better you may opt for the 139 or 144