Sign in to follow this  

New Pics!!!!!!

doesnt loko that bad, id like to have one for around the yard.i just sold my 50 though, so id like to have anything.

just wondering where you got you boreem, i was considering picking up one of the more exspensive models they make instead of my old thumpstar. thumpstar didnt do to well, so i sold that for a stocker, modded it and traded it.

did you order the boreem or what, they look like they have some decent bikes, even if they are knockoff's.

Right on man.Look's like you'll have some fun.Be careful,be smart don't go hurting your young butt now!!!Man I wish they had something like these when I was a kid(CHEAP)so that my dad who worked hard,but had too many kid's,could be able to afford one.I bet he would have been as happy as me on one.R.I.P. DAD I Miss you...

doesnt loko that bad, id like to have one for around the yard.i just sold my 50 though, so id like to have anything.

just wondering where you got you boreem, i was considering picking up one of the more exspensive models they make instead of my old thumpstar. thumpstar didnt do to well, so i sold that for a stocker, modded it and traded it.

did you order the boreem or what, they look like they have some decent bikes, even if they are knockoff's.

yeah i was surprised to find it it was acually at a little dealer near me..

i think it was like a family owned bussines or sumthin

ditch that k&n style air filter, u can tell in that pic it hasn't even been oiled yet, 2nd there not that great for dirt ( originally designed for street)

yeah i know i lookin for a cheap one on the internet to buy

I have the 125 model of this bike with black plastics and red anno rims. Rode it 3 times, too spooky in the dirt with that power and small tires (I'm a wuss, I know). Anyway, I want to get rid of it, first $500 takes it. Thanks, Sean