Sign in to follow this  

Amador County...

I didn't see anyone mention about the law outlawing moto use in Amador County . I heard about it on norcalmotocross.com forums . I guess because of word over the net MC riders showed up at the meeting and kept the law from passing . :thumbsup: .

I am looking to buy land in Calaveras county possibly . This CAN happen in any county . I am living in Madera County right now and they have a new BS law thats restricting riding .

Keep an eye out for more of these crazy laws .

James

First I heard of it. My folks and the rest of my family and friends live in Amador Co. and they never said anything of the sort. I'll ask around this weekend since I'll be there. who knows.

the law outlawing moto use in Amador County

Need more details. These have taken various forms in Riverside, SB, etc....... They usually "limit" use, but don't prohibit.

R

There is mention of it on the district 36 site. See this thread:

http://www.ama-d36.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3636

I know I've read more about it somewhere, but can't remember where right now. Evidently it was prompted by ONE resident, the county had used the Riverside County Ordinance (extremely restrictive) as the template to draft their potential ordinance. From what I heard, there was no one in attendance at the county board meeting in support of the ordinance, but several attending apposed to it.

Thank GOD some one opposed it.This is getting "F"in RIDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.Closing down hole counties to riding.Especially like Amador and counties out in the hills.All it takes is one nieghbor that you don't get a long with.