Sign in to follow this  

??'s on Zeta/Cycra handguards

1 - Has anyone used the Zeta Armor hand guards? I'm exploring mating them to a Zeta comp bar attached to Big DR (forward) risers. I've PM'd a couple of posters who I believe have tried them, but have yet to hear back. Any feedback, good or bad, would be appreciated.

2 - Cycra Pro Bend guards/aftermarket 7/8" bar mated to the above mentioned Big DR risers. My question here is which mounting kit to get. Popular opinion is the side mount (to triple clamp), but I'm wondering if the forward placement of the bars from the risers will cause any issues. Anyone have this combo?

TIA to all those who respond.

Don't know anything about the Zeta's, but the Cycra's are trick. The triple clamp mounts are super strong, but with the bar risers... and if your running high rise bars, be prepared to spend some time with them. as the install can be a little tricky.

I have the Cycra probend sidemounts... they are nice and strong. One of my friends however stated that he thought it was a bad idea to buy them, since if I did have a really bad crash it could also screw up my tripple tree. Does anyone think this is realistic thing to worry about?

I have the Cycra probend sidemounts... they are nice and strong. One of my friends however stated that he thought it was a bad idea to buy them, since if I did have a really bad crash it could also screw up my tripple tree. Does anyone think this is realistic thing to worry about?

There is always this possibilty, but if you stack it up that bad you probably have worse things to worry about.....