Sign in to follow this  

Gopher Dunes

Headin there this afternoon with my bro...rained good, tracks in mint condition.cool weather ...you'd be foolish not to come out !! :ride: (exluding the dwarf of coarse) :thumbsup:

waaaa...always with the whinning :applause: ...where else could you ride after all this rain???....hmmm??? :applause: ...THE DUNES!! :thumbsup: ...rained all the way there ...stoped 10min before we got there ..Not 1 other person out ...track was 100% fast and tacky...ripped hard laps with my bro for 2 hours straight :applause: ..loaded up came home ...Perfect...where were you ?? on the couch ?? :applause: Bike in the garage??thats what I thought ...and Im going back saturday to boost some air off the 90ft finishliner :applause: ...man I love that place :ride::applause::applause:

Why don't you come out for the dash for cash on Saturday?? Sure the dunes can be fun, but you have to mix it up man! Plus, if you come out maybe you can make some money :thumbsup:

not my thing...I like to get to a track ..get ready ..ride my ass off ,,,then split..not much of an event guy...+ it might be too bumpy....as you know .I like my tracks "smooth like the 401"

We sure are lucky you're not a religious man, otherwise we would read constant preaching about that too! :applause: Dunes, Dunes, Allah, Allah, Budda, BUdda!!!! Yes, you're right, my bike was in the garage, but not because I was sitting on the couch, it was because I was working untill 7pm :ride: . Everybody has, and is entitled to there own opinion :thumbsup: , and mine is that I do not like Goofy Dunes :applause:

Awesome hahahaha, you guys cracken me up...That is some funny stuff right there..

Hey awya, do u think ull be there saturday or sunday? Let me know, I want to meet someone out there. If you can do that finish line youd probably smoke me but still good to meet guys at the track.

Hopein to leave work by 2pm get there for 4-4:30ish ..ride till 8 anyone down??

for saturday? That sounds pretty good, Ill probably get there at 11 and ride till 6. Ill be the guy with the 06 RMZ 250, with aftermarket graphics, black bars and blue gear.

no dunes for me today..still at work ...Saturday morning 10:30am ...first tracks..V.I.P parking .the whole bit...

Now cuz of work ..im not gonna make it there till 3pm!! bastards!!

Looks nice and smooth! Maybe I will go there tomorrow, How much is it to ride there anyway? Is Frank grooming that place every day now?

they groom it alot..dont let that pick fool ya ...its bloody ruff everywhere else...$20 and well worth it..its the watering that I like ..good traction..very fast ...Id ride there over anytrack ..I love it

nope..I took off early yesterday from work so I could get there at noon...so now I gotta work for a few hours .....sucks...+ I rode hard for 5 hours and dont think I could ride today anyway...