Sign in to follow this  

1992 TE610 Parts

Being new to the board the first thing I did was a search.....no good :thumbsup: . At least for my attention span. My brother is giving me his Husky and I need to replace some parts. First and foremost the kickstart. Can someone hook me up with some links so I can order some parts. I will be going the Ebay way as well. This is my first bike in a long time, about 15 years. My main purpose is to see if I want a bike again at all. Soo..... FLAME away suckas......and oh yah, have a little mercy on me.

Man 1992, those were the days. My first Husky was a '92 360 two stroke and I loved that bike. I think the four stroke 350 and 610 had the same kick starter but someone on here will know. There is always someone parting a 350 out on ebay so you should be able to find that part used. These bikes have showa suspension which was pretty good stuff in the day. I think a 1990 RMX had the same fork seals as I know the left one is leaking. The rear brake caliper I think also fit a Yamaha ATV. The bushings would go bad in it causing the pads to wear un-even. It was a very good bike though.

Thanks for the info. So I can use the kickstart from all the 4 strokes that year that Husqvarna made?

I am not positive that they are the same but think so. You could check Halls Husqvarna and they should know.

Call Dan at Motoxotica. He usually has the stuff in stock. http://motoxotica.com/ I'm pretty sure the kickstarters are interchangeable between WXC/WXE/TE/TC 350/410/610/400/570. The kickstarter is interchangeable between my '95 and '00 610s even though the older is aluminiun rather then steel.