FCR Carbs - Life if full of twists/turns!

I managed to get my hands on 11 FCR MX carbs! We'll be contacting customers in chronological order to confirm they want them.

I MAY get a similar amount shortly, but we're going to error on the side of caution before promising anything. The rule for thumb is if we can see, touch, smell & fondle them, we'll sell them. ?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So for my recent 50th birthday, my wife and daughters got me a 30 gb I-Pod. Great gift, but I had to confess that I'd already ordered an FCR MX "Burned" kit, and the I-Pod went back to Costco.

Then, yesterday I got the e-mail from TT saying that no FCR MX carbs were coming in. Bummer!

So tonight I was telling my girls that I won't be getting the carb, and my older daughter says "Oh, I forgot to tell you that a man from ThumperTalk called, and said that they did get your carb, and it is yours if you still want it"

Yehaw! Needless to say.... I still want it. Turns out I was #10 of the 11 that came in. Now the wait for it to show up in the mail. Can't wait to do this mod!

I managed to get my hands on 11 FCR MX carbs! We'll be contacting customers in chronological order to confirm they want them.

I MAY get a similar amount shortly, but we're going to error on the side of caution before promising anything. The rule for thumb is if we can see, touch, smell & fondle them, we'll sell them. ?

Are those of us that had an FCR kit on backorder still going to be the first in line as they come in? From your quote it appears that way. Thanks for giving us the update. :applause: Hopefully more will be on the way soon. :ride:

FlaDRZ, You are the man!! Thanks buddy. With my luck, I was not #12.

m22, I called TT today and asked the same question. Yes, when the backorders are canceled they will keep a list of those who ordered and will contact in the order received when the carbs. arrive.

Bryan, Nice work finding the 11 carbs. Please let us know when they are gone, so I can untie my wife and let her back on the phone and computer. I hope that call comes tomorrow!!

I was number 8. It was like winning a lottery when I heard. Only problem I live in Canada it will take 2-3 weeks to get it. Still very happy. I hope with the full Yosh exhaust it will put a smile on my face. I getting bored with 1 st gear power wheelies.

I was number 8. It was like winning a lottery when I heard. Only problem I live in Canada it will take 2-3 weeks to get it. Still very happy. I hope with the full Yosh exhaust it will put a smile on my face. I getting bored with 1 st gear power wheelies.

Hopefully it wont get stuck in customs again! :applause:

?:ride: