Sign in to follow this  

anyone else have this problem???

wen i ride i have this problem i go like a lap and i have to stop because my hands bother me does anyone else get this :ride::thumbsup:

Ride more, and ride slower until you develop better endurance, and dont squeeze so tightly. Try to imagine the handle bars as being little kittens. :thumbsup:

Lately my problem is that after about 5 laps my hands go numb.

I sometimes have that issue as well. (Although I usually fall off before it gets severe. :thumbsup: ) Anybody tried BarSnake? Or a triple clamp bar damper? I'm sure getting rid of as much high frequency vibration from the bar as possible would help as well.

(Funny - as I'm typing this there is an add flashing at the top of the screen from Protect Enduro Concepts for bar dampers. Must be karma! Or as I used to have to tell my GF all the time, no honey - that's called a coincidence. :ride: )

Lately my problem is that after about 5 laps my hands go numb.

yeah at the end of the day my hands go numb.

i never get hand pump or whatever its called. maybe because i train and ride ALOT.

Try hard to focus on relaxing our grip a little as you ride. Especially over jumps. In a short time you will ride faster and longer w/o numbness or discomfort. :thumbsup: