Sign in to follow this  

Utah riders --- big thanks to ophir for trail maintenance project

We all owe a big thanks to ophir aka Wade for organizing and completing a successful trail maintenance project. :thumbsup: I won't say on a public forum where this occured or why, but very nice job. One of my favorite local trails just got a face-lift. This is how trails stay open. Appreciate the work done. Let me know how I can help with the next project.

Eric

A big thank you with hopes I may one day be able to travel down that trail.

Thanks to all who do trail maint. :applause::thumbsup::ride::applause: and :applause::applause::applause:

Chris -- count me in. I was hoping to help out with the last one, but the dates kinda waffled at the last minute... and friends came down from up north and ... you saw us ride on by. I am guilty of riding instead of pitching in. Very nice job by the way.

I'm thinking the ruts about 10 minutes before the spot you you completed would be a nice work project. Let's PM each other exact locations of possible maintenance. I'll be up there tomorrow and will take special notes about sections that need work.

Eric

Amen. I was in Eric's group and felt guilty riding on by, when I know there was so much work effort involved. If we all take ownership of our local trails, we'll all be doing our part to preserve the few sweet trails we have.

Thanks again for your efforts.....my hats off to you.

I had a good time working with you all. Hope to do it again. Anyone been up there to see how the project is holding? I know that it rained there a few days ago. I hope that the water went where we intended it to go.