Sign in to follow this  

What to wear?

Haha this might sound a bit strange and gay but i was wondering what you guys wear as underwear when you ride? I always wear the under armour boxer brief kinda thing but twice today when riding i sat in a corner and after landing from a jump, i came down on the manhood :ride::thumbsup:. So i dont know if i should try a jock strap under my under armour or what. What do you guys use? Thanks for the help.

good old hanes multipack boxer briefs. but i shave the back sides of my legs and load up with anti monkey but powder. it cuts down of the chavidge

:thumbsup:

good old hanes multipack boxer briefs. but i shave the back sides of my legs and load up with anti monkey but powder. it cuts down of the chavidge

You shave your legs??? And admit it on an open forum, holy shit.

good old hanes multipack boxer briefs. but i shave the back side

I hear anal bleaching is all the range out in the USA right now :ride:

Anal Bleaching? LOL, Is that:

-bleaching the anus?

-using bleach as an enima?

-Someone with a nasty personality getting blonde hair?

-being very finicky about bleaching?

I hear anal bleaching is all the range out in the USA right now :thumbsup:

Don't the Welsh ride with ferrets in there trousers?

i wear this cute lepard print thong with a wistle on it this way when im done riding chicks can blow me... naaa im totally kidding. i wear underarmor compression shorts under my gear.. i wouldnt think wearing a cup would be good because when your riding it could shift into different positions and if you land on it you could have the edge of a plastic object crushing your nuts :thumbsup:

This topic would be much more interesting in the Thumpette forum. :thumbsup:

I believe that riding as protected as possible is always the best choice.

Therefore I always use a condom when im riding.

I usually use a new one. But sometimes i recycle them or ask my friends for their used ones.

i wear this cute lepard print thong with a wistle on it this way when im done riding chicks can blow me... naaa im totally kidding. i wear underarmor compression shorts under my gear.. i wouldnt think wearing a cup would be good because when your riding it could shift into different positions and if you land on it you could have the edge of a plastic object crushing your nuts :ride:

that happened to a guy in football :applause: he lost a nut . I just wear tighty whitys to keep everything in one place :thumbsup: