Sign in to follow this  

Any pics or stories from the AZ TT Ride day?

Here's a story.

Me, my friend Ryan and Max (aka biketrdr) are all hanging out after the track is shut down drinking beers and BSing After that we decided to run down and see if the saloon was still open since it was raining. On the way there Max belted out some "Redneck Mother" by Jerry Jeff Walker. We got there and they were closed, so we came back and ate some pork rinds with clam dip that my wife made and drank a few more beers then went to bed.

What?! No pics of hot topless female flaggers? What kind of operation are you guys running down there???

Doesn't sound like you guys had too much fun? Too bad we only had two members at me and MRD Dave's "west coast" TT ride day last June. . . !

Sounds like a bunch of old druck huys got together to drink and passout!!!!!1

theDogger

Sounds like a bunch of old druck huys got together to drink and passout!!!!!1

theDogger

Whay are "druck huys"? :thumbsup:

Whay are "druck huys"? :thumbsup:

LMAO.....nice I did not catch my errors.......

I guess that I am just alittle Nuck -n- Futz!!!!!

theDogger

Here's a story.

Me, my friend Ryan and Max (aka biketrdr) are all hanging out after the track is shut down drinking beers and BSing After that we decided to run down and see if the saloon was still open since it was raining. On the way there Max belted out some "Redneck Mother" by Jerry Jeff Walker. We got there and they were closed, so we came back and ate some pork rinds with clam dip that my wife made and drank a few more beers then went to bed.

and who had the cd and was singing as loud as me? it was a good time just wished it hadnt of been so far :thumbsup:

No, everyone had a great time at the event. There were a lot of people taking photos, but they haven't posted them. Night rides are hard to photograph anyways.

ben