Sign in to follow this  

Graphics from vinyl sheets

These are some graphics I hand made. I work at a sign shop and use color vinyl sheets an usually get some scraps to take home. :applause: I finally got some pics of just a few of the graphics I made(make). It'a an ongoing process, I'm never really done. :ride:

Tell me what you think

I made this b/c I always liked the finish flag in motocross.

PHTO0354.jpg

PHTO0357.jpg

PHTO0358.jpg

I made this graphic b/c I've always liked Ferrari and because of my Italian heritage.

PHTO0355.jpg

PHTO0356.jpg

This last one is a joke from the TV show Family Guy. :applause: I don't actually hate fat people. :applause::applause:

Hope you all like! :thumbsup:

PHTO0353.jpg

The Italian thing on the front fender is pretty cool, I'm not a big fan of the whole checkered thing, though. But hey, it's your bike. If you like it then :thumbsup: .

The "No Fat Chicks" thing should have been made to look like a fat butt...Just my opinion

thanks for all the compliments!

Does anyone have any more suggestions of things I can make? I am considering making an iTunes sticker, but am not sure yet. :thumbsup:

Hey!, fat chicks need lovin too :thumbsup: .... they just gotta pay.

lol

is there a pic of the whole bike?

alpine star logo!! if you could make a solid black one, thats like big, i would buy em. i love Astar logo, but cant hardly find the color/size i want.

I was just wanting like a simple Astar logo, in black, if possiable outlined in white.

i want to put it on my DHH headlights front panel. i dont like the big white open area it has. IDK, i wanna see if it a sticker or not first. if its ju8st a white sticker, im gonna remove it and have all black. if not, i will want a big sticker there.

currently, I don't have much black. I only have a strip about 3 feet long but only about 3 inches wide. But i do have plenty of white, blue, orange, and green.

I could probably make a vinyl sticker in any of those above colors with room to spare to fit the blank space above the headlight. I got to tell you though, it's not going to be absolutely perfect, it may not last forever, and is just a sticker, not a real thing you would buy from XGXgraphics. I've had my checkered flag on my fender for about a month and it has held up pretty well thus far.

I could upscale/downscale or lenghten/shorten this pic using photoshop and then make a vinyl sticker out of it. asr_spon_logo_alpinestar.jpg

:thumbsup:

EDIT: I think I'm going to make an AMA motocross sticker. It should model this pic. http://www.amsoil.com/images/logos/2003_ama_logo_544px.gif