Would I be welcome as a Moderator here?

No, you are banished from this forum for eternity, but I gotta give you props for having the balls to ask this question. ?

Just kiddin' chief.

But on the other hand........Bryan asked for a "long-time"......."respectable" member with "thick skin".

Having said that, I do not think you qualify. :ride:

No, you are banished from this forum for eternity, but I gotta give you props for having the balls to ask this question. ?

Just kiddin' chief.

But on the other hand........Bryan asked for a "long-time"......."respectable" member with "thick skin".

Having said that, I do not think you qualify. :ride:

You're probably right. :applause:

Do me a favor and ban me from this forum so I can't get back in here. It's hard as hell to try and stay out. I've made quite a few good friends from this forum. I guess that's why I got bent out of shape when everyone started busting my nuts.

I think everyone was kidding..........I wouldn't take it seriously. I'm sure the CRF forum members were kidding, but half of the replies were from other members most of which I have never seen post in this forum.

I think when they see someone giving another person a hard time, they jump on the bandwagon and get their 2 cents in, not really thinking about what they're saying.

Kinda like when you're in 2nd grade and it's fun to jump in and tease someone, whether you mean it or not.

I think everyone was kidding..........I wouldn't take it seriously. I'm sure the CRF forum members were kidding, but half of the replies were from other members most of which I have never seen post in this forum.

I think when they see someone giving another person a hard time, they jump on the bandwagon and get their 2 cents in, not really thinking about what they're saying.

Kinda like when you're in 2nd grade and it's fun to jump in and tease someone, whether you mean it or not.

?

I know that. I was pouting more or less to see what you guys would say and to my amazement there was no shit talk. :ride:

Anywho, I'm back and thanks to those that backed me up. Speaking of which, why didn't you have my back? Funk Face! ?

Actually I didn't really know what was going on.........I looked at one thread and you had edited all of your replies with "..........".

I think I must of logged on after it was over. Never got to read any replies and didn't know what was going on. ?

Actually I didn't really know what was going on.........I looked at one thread and you had edited all of your replies with "..........".

I think I must of logged on after it was over. Never got to read any replies and didn't know what was going on. ?

I axed all my "post whoring". Where was my concerned PM? You don't care, you never cared! YOU BASTARD!!!