Sign in to follow this  

Aug 25 or 26, Little O/little Manistee/Tin Cup Area

Hey, Just wondering if anyone would like to ride the Little 0, or Evart with me and a another guy on a Yz250, Sat the 26th. :thumbsup:

I might be able to be pursuaded to ride that weekend.

There is going to be a group of us up to our cabin near Branch the weekend before that 18,19,20 we will probably try to get a little riding in somewhere between beers and naps in the shade. If your in the area that weekend we might be able to work something out.

I might be able to be pursuaded to ride that weekend.

There is going to be a group of us up to our cabin near Branch the weekend before that 18,19,20 we will probably try to get a little riding in somewhere between beers and naps in the shade. If your in the area that weekend we might be able to work something out.

Somehow the wife picks my riding dates and I wish I could move it, this truly is a example of my luck (one week short from meeting some new TT'ers and some great riding), sounds like we are going to miss out on some great riding through boon. Well maybe some local guys in that area are lurking and will let us tag along, but I do appreciate the offer!

Somehow the wife picks my riding dates and I wish I could move it..............

Well there is your 1st mistake.....Just remember this quote from your friendly marriage counselor yzman :ride:

"Its easier to get forgiveness than permission"

Just do it! She'll get over it :thumbsup:

Well there is your 1st mistake.....Just remember this quote from your friendly marriage counselor yzman :applause:

"Its easier to get forgiveness than permission"

Just do it! She'll get over it :thumbsup:

At this point I'm screwed for riding until the Aug 25, I own to many toys to give half to the wife in one big garage sale. :ride: Maybe I will get a chance to catch up with you guys another time. :applause: