Norcal Ride Sunday?

OK. Georgetown it is. :ride: Won't be the same without my pal Jerry but he'll be out of commission for a while. :applause: Be at Bald Mountain staging area at 7:00 am. :applause: I know it's early but we'll get done before it gets too hot. I'd like to do at least sixty miles. I drive a white PT Cruiser with a single rail trailer with a bright yellow and blue Husaberg on the back. ? PM me and I'll give you my cell phone number in case you're late.

? I'll be doing the Soccer Tournament thing this weekend. BOTH days.

The spot to be is chillin' with Ginger and eatin' dem Brats, drinkin' cold beer. ........................ So ya got to put up with Gucci Man.................... oh the crosses we bear. :ride::applause: Now if Fester were there................. THAT would be a party! :applause:

P.S. Take some pictures of the flume trail....................... :applause:

Bad news! :applause: I've been working on my motorcycle trailer today. I'm making it 12" narrower so it can go through my fence gate. Unfortunately I won't have it done today. :applause: I did get the axle shortened but I have a lot more work to do and a birthday party to go to this afternoon! ? Hope you guys go riding anyway without me. :ride: