Sign in to follow this  

Hunt Creek/Mio Loop Ride 8/5

If anyone is looking for a ride We'll be doing the Mio/Hunt Creek Loop Saturday the 5th. Leaving Saturday Morning from Clarkston about 7AM.....Should arrive at the south parking area about 9 1/2.....

If anyone is looking for a ride We'll be doing the Mio/Hunt Creek Loop Saturday the 5th. Leaving Saturday Morning from Clarkston about 7AM.....Should arrive at the south parking area about 9 1/2.....

I really wish I could go, great trails! I have a couple of weeks of doing crap around the house, then its riding every weekend at the end of the month!

Hey xr650, do you have the oversize clear tank on your bike... I think we rode together last year up around the rose trails..... I have a '97 CR250..

Sorry you can make it... I'm out after this ride for a while...wife's expecting

By south parking lot do you mean the one on richardson rd. I'm looking to ride up that way sat and head to black lake sat night/sun morning. If you have room for 1 more on the trail let me know.

Hey xr650, do you have the oversize clear tank on your bike... I think we rode together last year up around the rose trails..... I have a '97 CR250..

Sorry you can make it... I'm out after this ride for a while...wife's expecting

I remember you and that ride, crap, now I really want to go, I hope your not out for the season? congrad's on the new baby!

Hey thanks.... I thought that was you.... I'll be out probably till late september or early October....

By south parking lot do you mean the one on richardson rd. I'm looking to ride up that way sat and head to black lake sat night/sun morning. If you have room for 1 more on the trail let me know.

Yes we'll be parking at Richardson Rd... So far only two us going so feel free to join.... should be there about 9:30AM give or take 1/2hr... driving a Maroon trailblazer pulling 2 '97 CR250's...

Yes we'll be parking at Richardson Rd... So far only two us going so feel free to join.... should be there about 9:30AM give or take 1/2hr... driving a Maroon trailblazer pulling 2 '97 CR250's...

I'll be there, If you see a grey F250 with a yam wr in the back or on a trailer and a guy passed out inside that's me just bang on the window if I'm not up and about already.

Hey thanks.... I thought that was you.... I'll be out probably till late september or early October....

You get some free time in September/October, let's do some riding, I hope you guys have a great ride and will keep a eye out for the trail report! :thumbsup:

Nice riding with you guys. Always fun to meet new guys on the trail. The trail was in good shape. Some down trees ,a little mud, and a nice rooty step up for me to get hung up on. I could,nt resist trying it though. :thumbsup: We'll have to do it again.

Nice riding with you guys. Always fun to meet new guys on the trail. The trail was in good shape. Some down trees ,a little mud, and a nice rooty step up for me to get hung up on. I could,nt resist trying it though. :thumbsup: We'll have to do it again.

We (Ulmanb, WrRyder and I) were out there today (Sunday)......nice breeze, good trails!

When you guys headed back ?

Hopefully soon! I am hoping to do Tomahawk on Labor Day weekend, but not sure. If I can't make it to Wolverine, I'd go back to Hunt Creek that weekend? You?

Tomahawk would be a nice option. I'm thinking Drummond that weekend if all goes well but its still pretty tentative. And the price of gas. I burned $75.00 worth just getting there and back. If I head to Mio again I"m takeing the tent and staying over in the campground for 2 days worth.

Yeah definately.... good time plenty of challenges... hopefully I'll be back out later in the fall after we have boy number 2....

Tomahawk would be a nice option. I'm thinking Drummond that weekend if all goes well but its still pretty tentative. And the price of gas. I burned $75.00 worth just getting there and back. If I head to Mio again I"m takeing the tent and staying over in the campground for 2 days worth.

Keep me posted. I'd like to throw the tent in the truck and run up to Drummond for a 2-day adventure on the rock......even Mio or Wolverine would be nice.

Yeah definately.... good time plenty of challenges... hopefully I'll be back out later in the fall after we have boy number 2....

Good to meet/ride with you fellas, nice trail good weather don't get any better. I'll second the have to do it again thing. sndmn2 at 75 bucks for fuel you got off cheap. Detroit to mio to mullet lk back to detroit with a v10 under the hood :ride: If i had a first born he'd be for sale today. Can't think of a better way to spend a weekend though :thumbsup:

Ha! I think we ran into you (Vantolr, ulmanb, WRryder) three in the woods! :thumbsup:

Two Yammys and a KTM? There were three of us riding a KTM, Kawi and and a Yammy - we met the KTM first and waited on the side of the trail for the other two to pass by.

Great day for riding on Sunday!

:ride: