Sign in to follow this  

X-Games are on NOW!

X-Games are on now on ESPN! Its sctaboarding thought, but im pretty sure FMX ot SuperMOto will be on pretty soon :thumbsup:

X-Games are on now on ESPN! Its sctaboarding thought, but im pretty sure FMX ot SuperMOto will be on pretty soon :thumbsup:
don't know bout fmx but supermoto won't be on untill sunday.

don't know bout fmx but supermoto won't be on untill sunday.

oh ok i dont know the schedule, so i just guessed! I really wanna see step up contest, its a lot of fun to watch :ride: !i dont know all the schedule and what is when! Oh i just comentetor just said while i was typing last sentence lol that fmx is gonna be tonight at 10 :thumbsup: If u any of guys know time and schedule of FMX, Step-Up, FMX Best Trick and Supermoto please post it here i really dont want to miss anything :applause: ! Oh and i heard that there is gonna be MX this year in X-Games is that true??

Look for me on TV, I go every year, and see every Moto event. Tonight is best trick at 7:00

Sat. There is FMX and step up allong with Rally Car

Sun is Super moto and FMX finals

If anybody lives close enough and doesn't have tickets there are always scalpers.

I have two extra tickets for tonight and am going to sell them for face value or they will go to some hot single girls :thumbsup:

FMX best trick is today(Friday) is at 6:00PM(Pacific Time) or 9:00PM(Eastern Time) in case if you dont know! Its gonna be great Travis will probably trying to do a double flip :applause: !!! Hope he doesnt crash and pulls it off :applause::applause::applause: !! Even if is not gonna go fot it i respect that, because its just insane :applause::applause: !!! I do hope that somebody will go for the body varial again, because no one has pulled it off since Chuck Carothers in 2004!!! And you know what else would be crazy if someone pulls of a body varial and Travis pulls of a double flip that would be crazy too :applause: !!!Or if TP and sombody else will surprise us and both pull double flip that would be crazy too!! I dunno im just thinking here :ride::thumbsup:

Alrigh its on!! Diid u see that one guy on a 4-Stroke and some other guy was wearing a T-Shirt :thumbsup:

Nice attemt by a French guy Backflip heart attack DAMN!!!Too bad he crahed :ride: if he landed it it would have been INSANE :applause: !!!

oh and why doesnt anyone post here??? :thumbsup:

I dont care how crazy everyone says travis is. He is by far the most insane (good) rider i've ever seen. He just did the superman backflip. :thumbsup:

WOW

WOW crazy shi*t is going on !!! OMG did u guys hear what TP told his MOM?? If u didnt he said "I wanna do a double backflip and if something happens just remember that i love you!!" something like that!

Watch Travis is gonna go for a double flip they were moving ramp and making it steeper :applause::applause::thumbsup: I just hope he doesnt crash :ride::applause::applause:

and year has gone by and no one has yet succefully landed the double flip on dirt yet.

Burkhart won supermoto, passed hart for first on the second last lap :foul: