Sign in to follow this  

06 suspension mod

Ok so I'm looking to get a little better performance out of the suspension on my 06. Eventually I would like to get all of my suspension revalved but until then I was looking at disabling the bladder on them till I can send the suspension off. disable bladder Now do the suspension companies normally disable this bladder when they revalve? Would I need to reenable the bladder before I send them in? Sorry I don't know much about suspension.

I've done it all. Disabled the bladders, re-valve, springs, but the single biggest improvement on these forks for me was the addition of an FVO sub-tank system. My "outdated forks" feel better than any other bike I've ridden to date.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FVO-sub-tanks-CR-CRF-KX-KXF-RM-RMZ-SX-YZ-YZF-250-450_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35592QQihZ008QQitemZ180013381219QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

You know those are pretty interesting but I would want to ride with them off then on before buying them.

I've done it all. Disabled the bladders, re-valve, springs, but the single biggest improvement on these forks for me was the addition of an FVO sub-tank system. My "outdated forks" feel better than any other bike I've ridden to date.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FVO-sub-tanks-CR-CRF-KX-KXF-RM-RMZ-SX-YZ-YZF-250-450_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35592QQihZ008QQitemZ180013381219QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

i agree, after i had enzo work on my "outdated forks" and added subtanks ive never felt a better fork (besides the 5k pc works fork is pretty good)

the subtanks really help big hits stay plush, and work wonders in breaking bumps

You know those are pretty interesting but I would want to ride with them off then on before buying them.

That is what the 30 day money back guarantee is for. A no risk trial, all you pay for is return shipping in the event you don't want them. :thumbsup:

We have never had anyone return them, to date.