Sign in to follow this  

RG3 Or Factory Connection for revalve???

When i have the money i will be sending my suspension out to 1 of the 2 companies. I know that RG3 is a little more expensive but is there something different that one does than the other? As you can probably tell i have neever had my suspension done so i am pretty much clueless. Also is there any other comanies i should consider???

Thanks for any help...

I had Pro Circuit do my 03 CR250. I'm very happy with it. There also pretty reasonable. You can check them out on the web. :thumbsup:

OK thanks for all the sugestions. I think FC is like 175 bucks for front and back so whenever i have the cash ill be sending them there...

I have an 04 CR250R and Race Tech did mine and I absolutely love it. It is super plush over the small stuff and I can still hit a set of whoops 5th tapped and it tracks straight and never bottoms hard.

Give MX-Tech a call...he is just back from the last GP in Namur...wondering what he was doing there? Don't recall hearing about any of the other suspension guys mentioned working the GP. :thumbsup:

Ditto what Tryce just said. Either give John Curea a call in Pennsylvania or Jeremy a call in Illinois. Can't go wrong with either of these guys if you are honest about your weight, ability, and needs.

OK, i have some time to think about it because i want to wait till winter. but thanks for the suggestions...

...he is just back from the last GP in Namur...wondering what he was doing there?

Nope. It's pretty common knowledge.

KTM has hired them to try to make a "works" KTM suspension perform as well as any showroom stock bike from the Big 4. :ride::thumbsup:

Nope. It's pretty common knowledge.

KTM has hired them to try to make a "works" KTM suspension perform as well as any showroom stock bike from the Big 4. :ride::thumbsup:

Fact is they still called Jer to do the job, for whatever reason. Tdub

Fact is they still called Jer to do the job, for whatever reason. Tdub

Just having a little fun with the Orange Julius crowd, T-Rice. :thumbsup:

Besides, they called me and all I heard was a dial tone after I made the following comment: "There's your problem, your other ITC shock fell off!". :ride:

*NOTE: If you're a youngin, or if you don't know your Husky history, you won't get this joke.

from the few times i have experienced factory connection i was dissapointed over time the shocks leaked much sooner than others and just didnt feel as good as some of the other companies ive dealt with. i would steer away from factory connection but thats just me and my experiece............

Just having a little fun with the Orange Julius crowd, T-Rice. :thumbsup:

Besides, they called me and all I heard was a dial tone after I made the following comment: "There's your problem, your other ITC shock fell off!". :applause:

*NOTE: If you're a youngin, or if you don't know your Husky history, you won't get this joke.

:ride: