Sign in to follow this  

I saw "Mouse" McCoy today!

For all of you Dust to Glory fans I saw Mouse McCoy in Valencia California this morning. I was shocked when I sat next to him to read my paper. He was at Noah's Bagels having coffee with his Dad and the producer of the film. They were super friendly and were heading out to Gorman for a ride on their new CRF's 450. I even got an autograph poster from the film. I don't usually get too excited when I see a famous person but I have to admit I was pumped the entire day. These guys are truly hero's in my mind! If anyone knows him tell him I said thank you again. :thumbsup::ride::applause:

And how much did you pay for that bagel?.... Mike McKoy is the reason I own a van. Years ago (1979) I worked in a machine shop in Sylmar CA and he would come in every week. He had a bitchen lifted Ford Baja van......not to mention his suave demeanor. I knew then about his kid "Mouse"...a local hotshoe pro rider. Mouse did not lie when he said he got "Burned" out. My modeling career (12 yrs) provided me with a big ol' chunk of change that allows me to ride every day. And "Dust to Glory" is the "New" version of "On any Sunday". I'm in love with Mona !!!!!!

And how much did you pay for that bagel?.... Mike McKoy is the reason I own a van. Years ago (1979) I worked in a machine shop in Sylmar CA and he would come in every week. He had a bitchen lifted Ford Baja van......not to mention his suave demeanor. I knew then about his kid "Mouse"...a local hotshoe pro rider. Mouse did not lie when he said he got "Burned" out. My modeling career (12 yrs) provided me with a big ol' chunk of change that allows me to ride every day. And "Dust to Glory" is the "New" version of "On any Sunday". I'm in love with Mona !!!!!!

I guess they must have lived in the Valley?? Do you know where?

You have the ideal life when you can ride everyday and not have to worry about making a living anymore.

Mouse is my hero after Dust to Glory. His boys must clank when he walks.

haha i just rented that movie yesterday and watched it this morning. great movie :thumbsup:

Valencia... lucky... wish i was out there, but for other reasons... ok, well Long Island till like sunday but.... ahhh i'll shut up now

s... ok, well Long Island till like sunday but....

Nassau Co. Here.

i got that movie about two weeks ago and watched it and couldnt belive Mouse done it he must be a robot

Yeah, as much as I love modern motocross and guys like JS and RC, I would really, really be in awe if I ever met Mouse McCoy. That guy is an absolute ironman. I would be more excited to meet him than anyone else. Congratuations!

I have known Mouse for many years, since he was on 50's when we were growing up every Sunday at Indian Dunes was like a mini bike national with Mouse, Kehoe, AJ whiting, Bryan Myerscough, George Holland, Louie Franco and others.

He is an absolute Animal for doing the 1000 iron man.

who is mouse mcoy?. DeViLdRiVeR.

the absolute greatest off road rider IMO he did the baja 1000 by himself while everyone else has teams of 2or3

who is mouse mcoy?. DeViLdRiVeR.

If you get the chance go out and rent the movie From Dust to Glory. Like someone said earlier Mouse McCoy ran the Baja 1000 by himself.

Awesome....I am planning on running the Baja 500 with a couple friends. I remember riding around 150 miles of the Baja 500 course and being exhausted....that sand is a killer on the arms and legs. I hope to do what he did someday. Although I love MX. I suck at MX. And I am very good at off road/trail riding. So I think I am going to have to try the Baja 500 and then see where I go from there.. Who knows....I might be the next "Mouse". Or not. (Probably not)