Sign in to follow this  

My bike is done!Take a look!

Well it was done a couple of months ago, but i just wanted to share and see what you guys think :thumbsup: !!??

I got some most recent pics and just found a pic of it when i just bought it! I bought brand new in 2005 and its an 2004 WR250F, so i put all teh mosifications on it!!

Enjoy :applause::ride:

Before(just when i bought it!)

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=23921

After(i put a LOT of money into it :applause:)

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=19394

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=19392

garage.php?do=viewattachment&attachmentid=19393

I love this bike it handles great, got plenty of power and doesnt feel heavy at all after all the modifications!!! Check my garage for the complete modification list :applause::applause::applause::applause: :applause:

Sweet, but why didn't you just buy a YZ in the first place?

Sweet, but why didn't you just buy a YZ in the first place?

California, green sticker

im not sure, but where you took the pictures it looks like a place called Ojai (sp?). I took a trip down to so cal and thats where we rode, it just look like jt in the backround.

nice bike too!

Yea i know it was a stupid of me getting a wr instead of yzf :applause: !!! The thing is when i was getting my bike i was really knew to riding and i thought lights and e-start would be nice :applause: !!! Once i started getting more and more into riding and started going to the track i realized i made a mistake in my purchase :applause: , but oh well! Front plate and rear fender dont cost that much!

But im kinda happy about electric start :applause::thumbsup: , because when i go to the desert bike gets really hot and its pain in the :applause: to start so i use the "magic" button :applause::applause: and it works great ! So im kind of happy with my choice !! And ill be probably selling this bike in a year or two :applause: and getting a 2008 YZ450F :)which probably fuel injected :ride:

and oh yea it is Red stickers, but i dont mind i ride tracks in summer and desert during winter!!

where did you take those pictures at? the 2, 3, 4 ones?

I took them at Ocotillo Wells!!! I dont know if you ever heard of that place :thumbsup:

yeah that plcae is tight. ive never been there in real life but i played it in MX vs. ATV unleasehd, and that game is usually pretty good for reenacting the places (good details)

yeah that plcae is tight. ive never been there in real life but i played it in MX vs. ATV unleasehd, and that game is usually pretty good for reenacting the places (good details)

There is no Ocotillo Wells in MX vs. ATV unleashed, but they do have Ocotillo Wells in MX Unleashed and its not even close to the real Ocotillo Wells :thumbsup: !!! I have both games and beleave me i know!!! Ocotillo Wells is a really fun place to ride!!!

BTW what part of California are you from?

mx unleashed whatever. one of the game i no lol.

and im from pittsburg. nor cal about 30 minutes from oakland