Sign in to follow this  

Best price on a leftover 06???

I got mine for 6k otd like 2 and a half months ago about.

I local dealer is at $5400 OTD, i think there is some kawi cash back thing right now for $400....so actually $5800 w/o rebate.

I paid $5,900 for mine at the end of July. That included sales tax and title fee's. When you ask an out the door price you need to ask that as well. If I bought the bike out of State I would have only paid $5,400 because I wouldn't have paid sales tax or title fee's until I titled it in our State.

There was a $500 dealer rebate when I bought mine. I went through Andy Stacy at Tuf Kawasaki who is a good, honest, straight up dealer. The Kawi dealer 5 miles from my house wanted $7,299 OTD and told me there was no rebate.

I local dealer is at $5400 OTD, i think there is some kawi cash back thing right now for $400....so actually $5800 w/o rebate.

Talk about a steal, you got your YZF450 about that same time for not much more. There are deals out there right now on all the brands if your prepared to shop. Some dealers still have their heads up their ass, but others are looking to move bikes.

I heard a rumor about a big shop in OH selling them for 4950 OTD. I am currently trying to locate them and see if it is true. If it is, I may be riding a new 06 Green machine.

Ron, I think that dealers who deal more with "racers" are ususally the ones that give good deals. The place where I got my yami had sold over 60 '06yz450f this year. They just want to get them off the floor, to make room for all the new bikes coming in. It's the dealers who order 2 or 3 mxer's are the stingy ones.

Funny story:

The local yamaha/suzuki dealer (complete jacka$$). Has 4 2004 rm125, still in the crate! He has a bunch of '05 suzuki's as well as most of his 2006 yamahas and suzuki's. This is because he wants close to retail for everything.

I paid 5784.25 out the door June 10th. Romney cycle center in Romney WV was selling them for 5999 the day they arrived last fall if you didnt get it titled. If you did then of course you have to pay the govenor's tax.

I bought a yz125 there in march for 4795 (5495 is retail) minus 500 rebate and the owner threww in his yamaha factory financing kick back of 100 bucks in too. So it was 4195 for the bike. The crazy thing is that I traded my 2005 yz250 in on it and they still gave me book value out of it. They do this for anyone right of the street. Of course with these terms there is not much negotiation involved. They are family owned/operated so they don't have to pay commission to any salespeople. Sometimes though if they don't have a model the other local dearls won't give them one b/c they undercut everyone so much. They are good honest people and would recommend them to anyone.

I heard a rumor about a big shop in OH selling them for 4950 OTD. I am currently trying to locate them and see if it is true. If it is, I may be riding a new 06 Green machine.

If you find out, please let me know!!!! I will be there with cash ASAP!!!! :thumbsup:

I have an 06 I bought a month ago, it has about 2hrs on it, mostly 15 to 20 rides no races. I am asking $4700. eric- 401-364-7067

email- beams11104@cs.com

so you only ride for 6 minutes at a time? Man i thought i had no endurance.

:thumbsup:

I just added an 06 450 to my arsenal. Picked it up yesterday for $4500 right out the crate! He said he had one more if anyone is interested let me know I will get you the info.

Another 450f owner paid $5200 in Arkansas... this was a racer being sponsored.

I paid $5700 for mine in May.

Got mine 3 weeks ago for $5490.00. Already had to replace the rear fender. Bikes got some power.