Sign in to follow this  

Fox, stewart limited edition shoes

anyone here thought bout pickin some up?

im orderin some tonight. need some new shoes, and im on a foot wear shoppin spree, already ordered some Thor Quadrants just a few minutes ago. :thumbsup:

65033200D.jpg

65033200L.jpg

you guys think they look good? i think there sweet.

Don't walk too fast in them, you'll fall and get a concusion...............he he :thumbsup:

Is it me or is Fox turning into just one of those clothing companies and has forgotten about their original purpose? They're supposed to make good motocross apperal not just regular clothes. Does anyone know why they stopped making air shocks? I know they still have them on mountain bikes but I was looking at my mom's boyfriend's 79' RM125 and it had Fox airshocks. But still I think I'm going to pick a pair of those up for the beginning of the school year. My es's are junk now. Damn you kickflips! How much do they cost?

100 bucks.

i think its cool. i dont think they lost there roots at all. they still make plenty of moto gear, and there a huge sponsor. i personally like that they make clothes. its an empire, and i dont blame em for goin where the money is. but o well.

but yeah, there only 100 bucks, and considering every shoe anymore is at least 65-80 i dont think its to steap.

im orderin some anywho.

I dont like that too many people wear fox clothes and dont ride mtb, mx or anythng at all.

Fox has gone just to mainsream for my taste.

And their gear isnt top of the line, at least that`s my opinion.

They are fighting for the entry level gear market instead of going ater the top of the line market.

^thats cause most people cant afford top of the line gear. lol.

i do agree with that though, to many people who dont do anything fox is associated with wear it. but its easy to tell the squids from the real thing

^thats cause most people cant afford top of the line gear. lol.

i do agree with that though, to many people who dont do anything fox is associated with wear it. but its easy to tell the squids from the real thing

a bunch of poeple at my school wear fox racing shirts and dont no what it is, i hate when people do that :thumbsup:

ya, its lame when everyone tries to. but its all good. the ones who know there shit are obvious to a real bike guy. so its all good

Is it me or is Fox turning into just one of those clothing companies and has forgotten about their original purpose? They're supposed to make good motocross apperal not just regular clothes. Does anyone know why they stopped making air shocks? I know they still have them on mountain bikes but I was looking at my mom's boyfriend's 79' RM125 and it had Fox airshocks. But still I think I'm going to pick a pair of those up for the beginning of the school year. My es's are junk now. Damn you kickflips! How much do they cost?

just as an aside fox racing and fox racing shox are two completely different companies that share a similar name.

I personaly think those are some ugly shoes. But then again I'm certainly not known for being the most stylish dude on the block.

i think there kinda ugly...i like the riding gear they have maid like that but not the shoes...

and as for the posers you guys talk about wearing fox and stuff i gotta something funny you might like to hear...one of my friends from schools older brother bought an old pick up truck and it had a thormx sticker on it...when he found out what it was for he had his mom buy him a 4 wheeler because of the thor thing...hes a spoiled dueche aand i think hes ridding the 4 wheeler like 4 times...doesnt have any thor gear but wears fox and alpinstar shirts almost everyday...i like to start convos with him about riding and see how much i can be like did you see pastrana land the backflip body roll and him be like ya that was so sweet...lol

Haha yeah I often see someone with a fox shirt, and when I ask them what they ride, they look at me with confusion. I think its because you can buy fox shirts at pacsun. About the shoes though, I obviously didnt get the memo when ugly shoes became the style, like nike shocks, fugly.

id buy a pair if they made a hightop kind. i dont wear low top sneakers and stuff anymore because i always seem to twish the sh*t out of my ankles, and roll my ankles and stuff like that all the time. my last pair of nike shox lasted me a long time, but is time for a new pair, one year for one pair of shoes is really good if you ask me.....

^ im the same, i go through a pair of shoes a year. if not longer. and thats amazing since i ride my bike in that same pair all year.

i finally ordered boots so these will prolly last me a long time.

The Fox Shoes are extremely comfortable. They are also really light. I've been sporting some for a couple months now. I also live by where all the fox stuff is assembled ( Morgan Hill), so you can find the stuff at really good prices. I don't really look at people with fox stuff as posers, because they support a lot of sports, like BMX, wakeboarding, and mountain biking.

those shoes look gay. save the money and buy some globes or circas.