Sign in to follow this  

Condolences appreciated.......

Gentlemen and fellow RMZ 450 lovers, a truly sad day has arrived. :thumbsup:

Tonight at 7PM central time I will be letting go of my beloved '06 RMZ fofiddy.

As I type this, a lone tear slowly streams down my cheek.

At 32 y/o I'm leaving my steady job to do consulting work and return to school full time. As a beg. level goon rider, I would prefer to have an extra $2k in the bank for those "OH S**T" moments in life than to continue embarrassing her at the local tracks. After all, she deserves better than me.

Visitation will be at the Kelly-Rich funeral home in Pilot Point, TX from 5-6 PM. Pot luck dinner from 6-6:45 for family and friends. :ride:

So tonight, please hoist your beer, wine or cocktail to my first true love. Please pour a little on the ground for my dear departed homie as you read from the book of RMZ "The rmz450 is my sheppard, I shall not weep, I shall tighten the cam chain every other ride and change the air filter every ride. And though I shall fear no evil as I jump through the valley of Oak Hill, Texoma, River Valley, Walnut Creek or Nocona, I will fear the step up at Village Creek as I have gotten cross rutted there." Amen.

Fear not RMZers, as I will press on!!! However on a lesser machine. An '04 CRF 250 to be exact. The hot cam, kb valves / springs are ordered and the JE 13.5:1 and new head are already in it. Maybe if I'm a good boy for the rest of the year, Santa will bring me a power bomb and silencer.

May the force be with you RMZers.

And remember, more throttle will get you out of most situations. D**n that was a tough lesson to learn.

-Two more tears streaming down my cheek.

Your sympathies and words of encouragement are appreciated and greatly needed at this, my darkest hour.

Richard in North Texas.

i just sold my 06 rmz 450 and now have an 05 crf 250.250 is mucho better on the track.

I think I'll take mine for a spin this weekend in commemoration. :thumbsup:

Wow! Never know who you'll find lurking around here. :thumbsup:

What up Richard? Don't forget the trip down to 3 Trees.........

If shes loves you, she will come back.

Rickys flying the flag for her, hold your head up high