Sign in to follow this  

Tucson DS Riders?

Any DS riders in the Tucson area interested in getting together for rides? I'll probably go out for 5-6 hrs tomorrow.

I should of also looked at this yesterday. My buddy and I do a little dual sport ride that goes through Redington and then up the back of Mt. Lemon. We usually stop in San Manuel and eat/fuel. It is a short one but great views from everywhere. He rides a WR400 and I ride a DR407.

Yeah, I've done that loop several times, it's a good ride. I rode out at Willow Springs road area yesterday. Lots of water bars on the gas line roads. Sounds like we have a few riders in the area anyway. Should get everyone together for a ride sometime since the weather is getting cooler.

I just got a 2000 XR600R that I will be plating in the next couple weeks. I live in Arizona City. Any good DS rides up my way? I just moved here. I may go out today exploring. The police around here don't seem to mind dirtbikes on the street.

Im in Desert Hills and will be bringing my bike home from California in about two weeks and would like to have a monthly DS ride. What do you think?? Lots of rides we could put together and good weather is around the corner :thumbsup:

I am down for that. Just post up when and where since I know where nothing is.

I would love to join you guys,I have ridden some around oracle and reddingtom road and from san manual to benson,overnighted there etc.........keep me posted and in a month or two lets ride!