What's your favorite Michigan trail?

The Grayling area is great. I have a WR450 that I made street legal to ride the two tracks. Ride around the military base. There are alot of big hills to climb. My riding buddy and I were up there last Sunday and rode all day long.

If you like tight technical stuff ( and I mean tight!) or even gnarly 2 tracks with lots of mud, Drummond Island will give you what you need and then some. High speed woods riding - North Missaukee East Loop, West Higgins Lake loop or South Kalkaska loop. The Frederick loop is nice for long hill climbs ?

I second the Fredrick Loops. The south West Higgins loop can get pretty whooped out, 2 ft deep as of last weekend in spots, but the middle and north loops are real nice. The western Leota loops are nice too.

I find the farther you get from the parking lot/trail head the better condition the trail is in. Less traffic equals less sand and deep whoops. But doesn't any day riding on any trail beat any day at work?

I Like evart,tight and techincal..It has a little bit of everything!!

You can't go wrong with the tomahawk trails,again some great technical stuff,and great scenery in the fall.

I have not had the the chance to explore the U.P.,but here great things from people who have had the chance.

I have my favorites but like someone said earlier. I aint tellin. That will tell you were all the hidden gems of Michigan are at.

unlike other stingy bastards, i'll let you in on the best trail in michigan. just promise to keep this between you and me.

Leetsville.

or Gladwin. (South Loop only).

don't tell anyone this came from me. (i'm serious about that.)

unlike other stingy bastards, i'll let you in on the best trail in michigan. just promise to keep this between you and me.

Leetsville.

or Gladwin. (South Loop only).

don't tell anyone this came from me. (i'm serious about that.)

Great, ruin it for the rest of us!

?