Sign in to follow this  

New Exhaust

what do you guys think about Rocket exhausts? I was thinking of getting a full system (racer) but one of the local racers said he wanted my stock exhaust off of my 06 yz250f and he will give me a big gun evo(not shure which model) plus I pay him 150$ for the big gun. Should I get the Rocket or trade for the big gun system which is about 2 mos. old

what do you guys think about Rocket exhausts? I was thinking of getting a full system (racer) but one of the local racers said he wanted my stock exhaust off of my 06 yz250f and he will give me a big gun evo(not shure which model) plus I pay him 150$ for the big gun. Should I get the Rocket or trade for the big gun system which is about 2 mos. old

No way! :thumbsup:

I hear good things about both the Rocket and the Big Gun. I however, happen to have a Rocket within arm's reach. (But my shock blew out the other week so... waiting on parts) When I get out to riding in a day or two I'll let you know, if you can wait that long. If you're split 50-50, my friends and I agree that the Rocket is the sexiest thing ever made for a bike!