Sign in to follow this  

really cool bike on ebay

wow that thing is awsome. those TMR big-bores are supposed to be pretty intense

do you think he's really getting 47.8 out of it

maybe if its what he says it is... but i bet it peakes at 9k and has nothing uselfull past 11k

ok so no rear master cylinder, or break line, if he had so much money why didnt he just get stiffer clutch springs instead of riging up that one on the clutch arm above the sproket

the motor transfered from NJ to AZ in pieces, i kinda find that scetchy

the worn out kick starter is rubbing the frame when its almost at the full kick (mine did this for about 1 day and i realized it and had it welded)

suspention isnt done my factory unless hes an idiot and took eht valving stickers off

(those are the showa suspention not the ohlins)

idk kinda looks like a rig

ok so no rear master cylinder, or break line, if he had so much money why didnt he just get stiffer clutch springs instead of riging up that one on the clutch arm above the sproket

the motor transfered from NJ to AZ in pieces, i kinda find that scetchy

the worn out kick starter is rubbing the frame when its almost at the full kick (mine did this for about 1 day and i realized it and had it welded)

suspention isnt done my factory unless hes an idiot and took eht valving stickers off

(those are the showa suspention not the ohlins)

idk kinda looks like a rig

I put the steel braided line on my 450 and put the stocker back on but took off the whole system to bleed it. It is back on now. But I wanted to list it fast. PS I never put stickers on the forks for set up. They go in the manual. Why? because if you change the fork oil and actually Clean the whole system overnight in a cleaning tank like real racers do. Your sticker crap will melt off. But if you dump and fill well good luck with that. The Ohlins were sold on ebay so they would not be on the bike. They were awesome. BTW FC, MX tech, RG3 and MB1 are great if you know how to diagnose what you feel needs improving. MX Teck had my KTM working unbelievable.

That spring on the clutch is the REVLOC spring to keep tension on the lever when the bike is idling. The Hinson set up is in a box. You only get one set up.The frame is from sand and boots rubbing at the ankle which I hold tight so to lower the center on gravity in sand whoops. The notch in the kick starter is from the oversize pegs that are really sharp. Also the bike got a new top end in NJ then in AZ I wanted it completely done bottom end too. It did not go in pieces, It went as a whole. I had new gears put in too for the heck of it. If anyone on TT wanted to get it come out to AZ and if you Buy it I will pay your airline ticket and pick you up!

I put the steel braided line on my 450 and put the stocker back on but took off the whole system to bleed it. It is back on now. But I wanted to list it fast. PS I never put stickers on the forks for set up. They go in the manual. Why? because if you change the fork oil and actually Clean the whole system overnight in a cleaning tank like real racers do. Your sticker crap will melt off. But if you dump and fill well good luck with that. The Ohlins were sold on ebay so they would not be on the bike. They were awesome. BTW FC, MX tech, RG3 and MB1 are great if you know how to diagnose what you feel needs improving. MX Teck had my KTM working unbelievable.

That spring on the clutch is the REVLOC spring to keep tension on the lever when the bike is idling. The Hinson set up is in a box. You only get one set up.The frame is from sand and boots rubbing at the ankle which I hold tight so to lower the center on gravity in sand whoops. The notch in the kick starter is from the oversize pegs that are really sharp. Also the bike got a new top end in NJ then in AZ I wanted it completely done bottom end too. It did not go in pieces, It went as a whole. I had new gears put in too for the heck of it. If anyone on TT wanted to get it come out to AZ and if you Buy it I will pay your airline ticket and pick you up!

well that answers everything, bike looks good!