Sign in to follow this  

what tyre pressure

hello all what tyre pressure do you lot use iv been having problems with my back wheel flyin out and the front ent from gripin right. i have just set them both to 12.5psi but they was both on 30 psi lol is 12.5 a ok pressure thanx all. :thumbsup:

It depends on the condition of the track or wherever. T.I.R.E pressures range from 13 to 15. 12 might be a little too less but I dont know what you are riding in.

all sorts but tomorrow its hard packed but get very tacky as we have had abit of rain over here but the most of the time i ride dry harded packed do you lot say harder for hard packed and softer for wet tracks ? thanx :thumbsup:

It depends on the condition of the track or wherever. T.I.R.E pressures range from 13 to 15. 12 might be a little too less but I dont know what you are riding in.

my manual says 10-14

Depends on the tire, tube,weather, condition. some heavy duty tires can handle lower pressure(more traction) I run my Dunlops at 9 front 12 rear in the soft woods and bump it up to 11 front and 13 rear when the ground gets harder.

so id say 12 should be ok i ent no pro so getin the trye pressure perfect wont realy matter to me do you think with the trye pressure at 30psi would of made my bike hardle bad. thanx for all your help. :thumbsup:

I muddy conditions i set mine to front=8 to 9psi back=11 to 12 psi and for dry conditions front=11 to 12 psi and back=14 to 15 psi. that is wat i have found to work best for me. i know 8 psi sounds a little low but it works best for me.