Sign in to follow this  

RV,RC, and Bubba

Thats the new MXDN team yall, looks like its gone be a good year.

I hope all three keep it on 2 wheels... if they do, should be another victory for U.S.A.

:thumbsup::applause::ride:

I hope Stewart can keep it on two wheels. I am sure Rc will kick butt, Rv hauls. It should be another championship.

It should be good, hopefully Stewart keeps it on two wheels, and Villy's motor holds together. Ricky is always solid.

Who's riding the big bike? Or does the FIM 475cc rule even apply to the Des Nations?

Good question. That's not in the official AMAMotocross.com press release. RC is the team captain, but it doesn't say whether he or JBS will be on the big bike.

AMA ANNOUNCES 2006 MOTOCROSS OF NATIONS 'AMA TEAM USA'

August 03, 2006

AMA press release

The American Motorcyclist Association (AMA) has announced the members AMA Team USA, presented by Loretta Lynn’s, which will compete at the 2006 Motocross of Nations, scheduled for September 23 - 24 at Matterley Basin/Winchester, Great Britain.

Representing the U.S. and defending its 2005 Motocross of Nations victory will be Ricky Carmichael, James Stewart, and Ryan Villopoto. Carmichael was chosen as team captain.

The members of AMA Team USA, presented by Loretta Lynn's, were announced yesterday during ceremonies at the 2006 AMA Air Nautiques Amateur Motocross National Championships at Loretta Lynn Ranch in Hurricane Mills, Tennessee.

Motocross fans played a role in choosing this year's team, through online nominations and voting on AMADirectlink.com; the final voting also served as a fundraiser for the team. All proceeds from the fundraiser go toward supporting AMA Team USA, presented by Loretta Lynn's.

The other five nominees for the 2006 U.S. team were Mike Alessi, Thomas Hahn, David Millsaps, Nicholas Wey, and Kevin Windham.

Often called "The Olympics of Motorcycling," the Motocross of Nations features three-rider teams from around the world competing in three races, or motos. In 2005, Team USA defeated a strong international field to take its 16th winner's trophy, its first since 2000. From 1981 to 1993, Team USA was undefeated in the Motocross of Nations, winning 13 straight times.

A 17th win would put the Americans alone at the top of the all-time wins list, just as the U.S. prepares to welcome the 62nd Motocross of Nations, scheduled for September 21 - 23, 2007 at Budds Creek Motocross Raceway in Maryland.

Wey? Wey to go bro! J. (bubbles, lawn dart) stewart? -"hope he keeps it on two wheels" ? Hedge your bets. JBLDS, you seem like a 'good kid,' yet, you're also the 'champ' that is to never be. You did ride your 2nd 250 pro sx season pretty well, much better control- can you keep it up? It was 'nice' tho that you came out to thunder valley for 'the fans,' etc. Crashes? But, what's new with JBLDS? One- engine failure, bad timing. All else- riding beyond his capability, even tho he's fast. RV? Way to go RV, right on!

sorry lawn dart, no hard feelings

Wey? Wey to go bro! J. (bubbles, lawn dart) stewart? -"hope he keeps it on two wheels" ? Hedge your bets. JBLDS, you seem like a 'good kid,' yet, you're also the 'champ' that is to never be. You did ride your 2nd 250 pro sx season pretty well, much better control- can you keep it up? It was 'nice' tho that you came out to thunder valley for 'the fans,' etc. Crashes? But, what's new with JBLDS? One- engine failure, bad timing. All else- riding beyond his capability, even tho he's fast. RV? Way to go RV, right on!

I hope you're loaded right now, cause that is the most jumbled incoherent :thumbsup: I've ever read on TT.

was hopin reed would be on it so there would be some special edition mxdn's graphics for my bike. oh well.

Dude.... that's pretty brutal. Ease up on JS. You can't hang with him (nor could I)

Second season in 250 class and took the world SX title. Lost by two to RC for AMA title after crashing in a third of the races. What exactly is wrong with that? Only minor changes are needed.

RV is a stud. He needs to get laid, but he's still a stud. I hope he stays at the 125 level for a couple of years. No need to rush things since he's only 17. But I bet he'd probably be 4th or 5th in points riding his 125 in the 250 class.

RC... nothing more can be said.

These are the best riders representing the US. I would be surprised if they didn't bring it all home.

Does America not like Alessi. Why Villopoto and not him. I like Villopoto and I hate Alessi, but I'm just curious. Must be huge for a kid his age to be on the MXDN team. Imagine what's it gotta be like....

Second season in 250 class and took the world SX title.

oooooooooo the Heath Voss title........

Aww...Are you pissed because he is pushing himself??...Oh ya, your from Ohio, my bad...Your prolly a quad rider

Go check out the vid on transworld mx. Thats where I got the news from, bubbas in MX3, ricky in MX1, and RV in MX2.

Does America not like Alessi. Why Villopoto and not him. I like Villopoto and I hate Alessi, but I'm just curious. Must be huge for a kid his age to be on the MXDN team. Imagine what's it gotta be like....

YES, America does not like Alessi. He's a ding dong. A smack talker that hasn't backed it up. I'd pick Millsaps before Alessi. I'm loving the Alessi-Villapoto rivalry. Hope RV pulls it off in the end. Too bad the big bikes don't have competition like that.