Sign in to follow this  

Where to ride in Beaumont?

Where is a good place to ride in Beaumont? I have a red sticker bike!!

You need to sneak in off 6th st. i believe the road that goes past the go kart track and concrete plant. when you pass that it turns to dirt.

go about a 1/4 mile and to your left is a little stream go through there and hide your truck so the sherriff doesn't see you. tons of trails and huge jumps over there good luck and dont get caught :thumbsup:

No riding permitted there at all

sometimes they hassle you sometimes they dont just dont park near the road

thanks for the info. unfortunately, i'm not into getting hasseled by rangers these days.

No red stickers. No green stickers. Only illegal riding and tickets to be found there.

Got me a ticket there last month. $200.00. He said it was a good thing at least I had a spark arrester. Good thing he didn't look. And I have a red sticker bike. Riv. Co. is very tough!!! My G/F was right next to me...bike and all and they didn't say boo to her.

I went over there a couple of times, but I used to ride the other side of Lambs Canyon when it was still legal. I haven't been over to the other side for a while, mainly because I thought it was a little boring and too open for my liking.

sssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh......if u don't know where to go, ask some1 at a place other than the internet...don't want johnny law knowing anything that they don't already know...thats the best riding in the world...bar none...since the batch plant was previously mentioned(its a really good place to stage from)...be sure u hide your truck WELL...be careful and pay attention to where you're at, it's real easy to get turned around out there...good luck and i hope you don't get caught...and ppplllleeeeeeaaaaaassssssseeeeee don't give away the GOOD spots.....if you ride beaumont, you know where they are, please don't post directions to them on the web....thanx... i'm just an old-school IE rider that doesn't want the cops in the "secret" spots...i'm not tryin to be an a-hole, but ask peeps @ a track or in a shop

You laugh but its the truth!! Days are limited, and i want to be the last. But when you get guys out there that just get caught that helps us....

was out there a few weeks ago.....got "run down" by a big mofo-in sheriff on a quad( im 6'6 and he looked down on me, and around 280+lbs) and was about to ticket me till i pulled out the military ID...(not fair, i know)..gave me 15 mins to leave. oh, btw i was riding off of G-Sp-ings road.....if there is a better place to ride near the beach citys, please PM me. and if you do get caught, dont be a dick.

was out there a few weeks ago.....got "run down" by a big mofo-in sheriff on a quad( im 6'6 and he looked down on me, and around 280+lbs) and was about to ticket me till i pulled out the military ID...(not fair, i know)..gave me 15 mins to leave. oh, btw i was riding off of G-Sp-ings road.....if there is a better place to ride near the beach citys, please PM me. and if you do get caught, dont be a dick.

Went out there today a ways from the road. Came up on two guys on quads. As I got close I saw "SHERIFF" across their backs. "ah shit." I pulled up along side them and killed the engine. Chatted with them a bit and they said (more or less), "You better go back to your truck, pack up and leave before the sheriff comes around and starts handing out tickets." I like how they give warnings. Just packed up and started heading towards the road when I saw at least 6 of them crest the hill a short ways away on all white and all blue quads. They came in a ford explorer pulling an enclosed trailer, parking it close to the road. As I was getting on the road, I saw them chasing 3-4 guys on dirt bikes.