Sign in to follow this  

How to tackle -uphill, off-camber, jump

personaly, i would follow the line up, and try to hit the lip pointing a little to the right of perpendicular, blip of the lip, and sort of turn to the left just as you are going off, and see if you can't use your leggs/the turning of the bike to through the bike so it is going parrellel to the top of the hill, and if your really good at throwing the bike around, maybe try to throught the bike so it is facing down hill.

thats just how i would do it, listen to what other people say. Your best bet, is to go with some experienced riders, and watch and see what they do.

What makes you think it is supposed to be jumpable? If you really want to jump then you should get some stiff springs in your DRZ or just get a 250F/450

First things first:

You need to find a bigger jump since it is only 4cm tall :thumbsup:.....Lol sorry, couldn't help it.

From my experience, some "jumps" just aren't jumpable.

Well i jumped it today, I took dietrying's advice. I came up slow 2nd gear then leaned into the hill, wighted outside peg and blasted it. At the last sec I threw my weight towards the downside and I can almost sear i whipped it flat.