Sign in to follow this  

Fake Pitsters

Boy does that thing look like a parts bin special... I think thats an import that someone stuck Pitster gfx on in hopes of capitalizing on the GPX popularity.

The motor is wrong, swingarm and forks are wrong, hubs are wrong, exhaust is wrong... too many things don't match known Pitster models on that bike.

yea, first off it says it has bbr parts, which pitsters dont have bbr parts, second off, it looks to be a knock off, and arent those forks and pipe and stuff suppose to say BBB.......lmfao

That's alot of money for the Frankenpitstein!!!I wonder if it's legal to say it's a pitster?If I had never seen one and that was the first one I ever saw,my opinion of Pitster would be different!

Looks like a SDG, a BXM, and one of those Pep Boys bikes had a threesome and that is the love child that came from the combination. An electric start motor and who knows where that swingarm came from. Looks like somebody shops on Ebay.

$2500, good lord.

random china junk with pitster pro graphics , trying to make a buck off gary's hard work and money.

:thumbsup:

WOW!! I think I will call the seller and see if I can buy it!! Maybe I can hire him!!

what an IDIOT!!

Gary,

cant you seek legal action against him or her?

Yes, I can, maybe I will have my attorney send a nasty letter just for fun, ha ha. JK