Black Sidepanels

Anyone have black sidepanels on their yellow bike, I have seen some black and blue bikes but not really black and yellow. Just curious to see how it looks.

If you have any pics of similar setup, post a pic

Otherwise, what do you think, black sidepanels or leave them white?

9b16b2ce.jpg

b86b24f4.jpg

dd80f321.jpg

I can't answer that but your bike looks pretty cool to me the way it is! Maybe go back to the white number plate for balance???

You can use Paintbrush and color the sidepanels black and then see if you like it.

Anyone have black sidepanels on their yellow bike, I have seen some black and blue bikes but not really black and yellow. Just curious to see how it looks.

If you have any pics of similar setup, post a pic

Otherwise, what do you think, black sidepanels or leave them white?

yeah go black. looks really mean. ? maybe black panels and white numbers.

the mirrors work ok, not as good as stock though

I actually have dot knobbies but i moved to finish school and i ride on street WAY more than offroad right now so the "deathwings" work just fine for me for now

I'd go with black. I have white and they end up getting dirty and stained and look like crap. Anyone tried that special Krylon paint that bonds to plastic?

yes i have. and it is the best! ? you'll even try to pain things around your house. the paint is especially for plastics and chemically bonds to the plastic parts. so be careful and NO over spray. :ride:

• 4 months later...