Sign in to follow this  

anyone know anything bout the new protaper evo's?

i got my new dirtrider magazine and was reading through it, i go to put it away and looked at the back. i had no clue that pro-taper made a new set of bars after the contours.anyways, these are the ones that are suppose to replace the old classic taperwall's strong bars they use to make. any ways, i havent heard much on them and was wondering if there any good and if i should pick up a pair. i had the pro taper contours on my 80 and they did well, but alot of people bent them. sorry for the stupid thread, but the bars look nice and i like pt, so im really interested. :thumbsup:

c'mon, somebody ought to know something about these things. im dieing for a pair.

Do you know what the hell you're talking about? They are replacements for the discontinued easton protapers. Most likely they will be just as strong and the same price. The evo does not equal the contour. Why whore up a thread with some bs that you have no idea about???

yea, thats what i thought too.the eastons were extremely strong and durable, and now that they dont make them anymore everyone was buying the cheaper contour taperwalls that bent more easily. so i've been waiting to get a pair of eastons on my hands "on ebay and stuff" but now im just going to wait for these.