Sign in to follow this  

Look what I got.

Are those the white brothers wheelse in the other pics? If so what is the weight difference between the rims. Our bike's look close, minus the graphics.

HH

Those were wheels from East Coast Wheels. Awesome wheels, but I wanted the Marchesini's. I'm not sure of the weight diff, probably about 7-10 lbs total?

Those rims suck, and you suck, and everyone you have ever met sucks!

Don't mind me im just jealous, kick ass rims man.

The Marchesini's got in today. No rotor till monday though. :ride: Check them out in My Garage. Me likey blue.

Whatever the wheels are nice yaaaaaaay :thumbsup: . When did you get your graphics. I cant find them in the TT store and have a feeling they discontinued them. Can you elaborate?

Bad ass looking wheels! :applause: Post pics when you get them on the bike. :thumbsup: Did you have to sell your first born to get them? :ride:

Those are very trick wheels. I like the graphics too but I haven't seen them in the TT store.

Look HERE for the graphics, the TT store has them but they aren't in the regular graphics section.. I'm putting tires on the rims today and as soon as the front rotor and relo bracket gets here, I'l be zoomin' through town.

Wow! - very nice!

Kinda makes me wish I got mine in red instead of black - the color looks awesome!