Sign in to follow this  

Fill me in on X Games

Since I don't get ESPN, I was wondering some of you guys could fill me in on whats going on. Who's doing what, who's breaking what, anything!!!!! Super pissed here. Mostly FMX

Pastrana did the double flip, that Remi guy tried a hart attack flip but crashed and broke his shoulder, Bilko did a cliffhanger flip and a heel clicker 360, deegan did some 360 no handed no footed combos, Nate did a nac nac 360, Adam Jones did a cordova flip to no hander lander, and McNeil did a indian air flip.

The tricks of the night were TP's double back, and the other dude's underflip9it's pretty much a barrel-roll) totally sick!

Yep, Pastrana is absolutely nuts, but you gotta hand it to him, it was absolutely picture perfect rotation, landing, everything, smooth...amazing

....also, i wouldnt exactly call what Deegan did a 360. I'd say it looked more like he was trying to do a backflip, but kinda screwed up and was like f it i might as well just take my feet of while im at it...he was by far the least impressive there in my opinion...

Yep, Pastrana is absolutely nuts, but you gotta hand it to him, it was absolutely picture perfect rotation, landing, everything, smooth...amazing

....also, i wouldnt exactly call what Deegan did a 360. I'd say it looked more like he was trying to do a backflip, but kinda screwed up and was like f it i might as well just take my feet of while im at it...he was by far the least impressive there in my opinion...

Yeah, it looked like deegan got confused between a back-flip and a whip. Travis Pastrana has just amazed us all once again.

will their be repeats? their was so much advertizing last year, i watch the whole thing cuz i never missed when it was starting. this year i saw nothing about it, except last night on jay leno they had shaun white and i was like damn the x-games are back already.

i was like damn the x-games are back already.

Already?

Xgames 11 was in July last year?

Already?

Xgames 11 was in July last year?

man time flys now a days. dont know about you but feels like yesterday.

-i think deegan is losing his touch :ride:

-the double flip made me speechless :thumbsup:

-the underflip variation was the most tech trick i have ever seen :applause:

im not a big fan of freestlye, but that stuff was pretty sweet

I wonder why Ailo didn't pull the underflip, considering he was the one who originated it...

Deegan isn't losing his touch, hes (still) coming back from injury. I bet he'll be back strong

Coming back from injury?...Theres got to be a better excuse than that, considering that every time Pastrana rides, he's coming off of a hard crash and most likely an injury to go with it..lol......but i guess thats cuz he is Travis Pastrana, afterall.

I can't remember the last time Pastrana broke his femur

I obviously don't really know, but I would guess that injury is still with him more mentally than physically

Coming back from injury?...Theres got to be a better excuse than that, considering that every time Pastrana rides, he's coming off of a hard crash and most likely an injury to go with it..lol......but i guess thats cuz he is Travis Pastrana, afterall.

ya sure.. when pastrana has a injury like deegen did will see.... if you don't know about deegens injury do some research about what happened while filmming for viva la bam.... then tell me thats no excuse :thumbsup:

I can't remember the last time Pastrana broke his femur

I obviously don't really know, but I would guess that injury is still with him more mentally than physically

he broke a femur now.. or are you thinking about twitch. if it was deegen he should quit before he dies. he already got really really lucky once