Sign in to follow this  

most power

if you want the most power with 200 bucks what would you do and whats the best, the bikes a 04 yz250f

if you want the most power with 200 bucks what would you do and whats the best, the bikes a 04 yz250f

As stated earlier, U4 fuel. Also a jet kit and a performance air filter, like a Uni. You should have some $ left over.

airbox fan!

what ever happened with that did it work?

what ever happened with that did it work?

oh yes i remember that thread. It ended up getting locked because of all the flaming going on. Did someone end up getting banned from it all? good times :thumbsup:

im pretty sure a few people got banned that was one of the better threads on here for suree :thumbsup:

im pretty sure a few people got banned that was one of the better threads on here for suree :thumbsup:

Definately the most funniest I have ever read on TT. What a joke!

Have you rebuilt the bike yet, or do you know when it was done last. I would put a high comp piston and timing chain in it if your not sure when the top end was replaced. Check your valves while you have it apart.

While U4 works great it won't do any good if your top end isn't performing 100%.

If your top end is fresh then get the U4, extended fuel screw and buy some jets to get it dialed in properly. Many bikes aren't jetted correctly and not making the power that they should.

I posted a link to those months ago. Now that we have a different website I don't have them anymore. Man, I have spent so much money at the dyno just to change the bike once I get to the track because it is totally different.

We just sent a new kit with the stator instead of the battery pack to Motocross Action. Hopefully we will get the review back soon and I will post a link as long as it is a good review. Just kidding, I will link it either way.

i remember the airbox fan thread. almost as funny as the one me and my buddy started about which powerband was the best. there was one guy who actually posted a pic of a powerband puller tool when someone asked how to replace it. a few kids joined in completely serious not knowing that we were all joking. whew...that was helarious i'll try to find the link