Sign in to follow this  

Trials Bikes

:thumbsup: anyone interested in trials i have your man,about 7-8 years ago i met a guy named hap oswald at mammoth bar during a trials event,that me and the family happened to stumble on,being a competitive trials rider from the 70's i was in hog heaven,thinking that trials in the states was no more.this guy let me demo a bike sold me a bike financed me and didnt know me from adam,from that day on,i was sold.guys,trials is to me the most bitchenest sport for the middle aged bad back old fart,as well as the young,that exists if your a true motor head .trials has honed in my enduro riding skills to a science.anyone interested in the sport or looking for a bike look up HARRY'S TRIALS SHOP,in the sacto area killer prices,killer service :worthy:nor cal's #1 import dealer :ride:

:ride: anyone interested in trials i have your man,about 7-8 years ago i met a guy named hap oswald at mammoth bar during a trials event,that me and the family happened to stumble on,being a competitive trials rider from the 70's i was in hog heaven,thinking that trials in the states was no more.this guy let me demo a bike sold me a bike financed me and didnt know me from adam,from that day on,i was sold.guys,trials is to me the most bitchenest sport for the middle aged bad back old fart,as well as the young,that exists if your a true motor head .trials has honed in my enduro riding skills to a science.anyone interested in the sport or looking for a bike look up HARRY'S TRIALS SHOP,in the sacto area killer prices,killer service :worthy:nor cal's #1 import dealer :applause:

AMEN!! :thumbsup: