Sign in to follow this  

Pastrana Double

That was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen. He is my all time favorite moto athlete. Who could have done that with that much perfection and have the charisma to back it up. That was awesome. I was jumping up and down with my dad in the living room. Lol. Scared the crap out of my mom.

Cant race with the big dawgs but dammmmmmm that was the most awesome thing I have ever seen on a motorcycle

I still can't believe I just saw it. All there is to say is wow! My mom was freaking out haha.

I LOST MY VOICE due to screaming LOL! GO 199 GO! :thumbsup:

WAS THE JUDGE THINKING :thumbsup::applause::applause::applause::applause: HE SOULD BE FIRED AND NEVER BE A JUDGE AGAIN OR JUST ELECTRECUTED ON THE ELCTRIC CHAIR :applause: FOR NOT GINING TP A PERGECT 100 BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :applause::applause::applause: !

THAT WAS THE MOST INSANE TRICK I HAVE EVER SEEN ON A BIKE :applause: !!!

WAT TO GO TRAVIS :ride::applause::applause:

BTW what was the score i didnt see it, or they just didnt show it :applause:

did anyone record it I MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TORRENT PLEASE!!!!!

dude, you missed probaly the most amazing thing ever in motocross history IMO

That was the most doubt ive ever heard from Travis when they interviewed him before the double... Even he couldnt believe it!!!

199 is the man!!!

Did anyone else notice that after the first revolution, he pinned the throttle to help him spin faster. He ended up turning exactly two revolutions and landing perfectly. That was the most awsome and scary trick I've ever seen and I hope he never does it again! :applause::applause::thumbsup::ride:

Got to love the qoute at the end... "199 brings the big stick to X Games 12". Pastrana is amazazing.

Oh yeah, forestroke. Thanks for posting the linky. Kudos.