X Games 12 Moto-X Best Trick --Torrent--

Yeah I do see you (the seeder) but it's kinda strange ?

And the files do not play smooth now and that's probably because they aren't 100%, let's wait and see.

Anyway it is very nice of you to create these torrents! :ride:

Man what would we do without this guy!!! Gotta have love for the sport... I admire that, it is awesome to have everything possible that you can't see on regular tv, but still you can download it and burn it and THEN watch it on tv. Your awesome man... thanx a lot

P.S. What about the supermoto? Also is the kenworthys national track still open for this years nationals? I think that is one of the best tracks in the circuit.

Bano

Hey guys, thanks for the kind words. Some of the other guys on other boards like to bitch about everything, and are not very appreciative.

Is the quality perfect? No, not really close, but Im learning and trying new things. But then again, almost anything is better than not being able to see it at all.

Again, thanks. I'll be working on getting the rest of X up for you guys, Freestyle, Rally, Step-up, and Supermoto.

great work :ride:

for us guys on the other side of the sea, we don't even have a chance to see anything of this :applause:

if possible please seed, mine is stopped at 99,8 and I can't open it with mediaplayer

u can open with the preview function, or copy the partial file and rename it leaving only *******.wmv and open with VLC player ?