Sign in to follow this  

Riding Behind My House Part 2

I got some more pics of the riding area behind my house, this time it is on a singletrack trail, it was rained alot earlier which made it real slippery and washed out the trail some, I'm on the kxf and my brother is on the ktm :thumbsup:

I thought this hill was hard when it was dry!

The Hill

Attempt 1

Attempt 2

Attempt 3

My Turn

My Turn 2

My Turn 3

Now for some other spots on the trail

Big Log

Just picked my bike up

My Brother

Trapped under my bike

Coming up the trail

Tired

Finally Done

Those rocks look pretty tough, not to mention that is an awesome place to have behind your house. :thumbsup:

You got shocks, pegs...ever take it off any sweet jumps?

shazam

Is your brother's bike a 125 or 200SX? Either way how does he like it in terrain like that?

do you live in Erzberg? but i recently to a trip to vegas and we cam back through colorado and all of the western states and the rockys look so awsome to ride in! i got to ride a stupid quad in utah but i guess it was better than walking?

^^Haha, I took my helmet off because i was taking some pics.

do you live in Erzberg? but i recently to a trip to vegas and we cam back through colorado and all of the western states and the rockys look so awsome to ride in! i got to ride a stupid quad in utah but i guess it was better than walking?

The best rides I've been on have been in Colorado. They have an excellent trail system

great pics. did you ding your bikes up at all on those rocks? :thumbsup: looks like some good riding there.