Sign in to follow this  

06 drz exhaust??

sup..i have a 06 drz 125l, and i need more power!...i was thinking about a white bros exhaust or pro circuit...the white bros comes with every thing...i ride trail mostly and would like overall power...thanks! :thumbsup:

ok...tell me if and when u get it, i would really like to know...i'm still iffy on a pro circuit because i hear its pretty loud. .still deciding...can anyone jus point out the goods and bads on a pro circuit, bbr, yoshimura and the white bros?? please...and thanks in advance!

:thumbsup:

can anyone jus point out the goods and bads on a pro circuit, bbr, yoshimura and the white bros??

Most of the people on TT are just people, not magazines. Magazines get to test all the different products and compare them to each other. Since most people are spending their own money, they just buy one. It would be quite unusual to find someone on TT who could do a comparison of all the exhausts you mentioned.

They are all better than stock. Some are louder than others. Which one is better? Perhaps you can convince a magazine to compare them.

Rev Hard... The bottom line is.. any one of those exhausts will boost your bikes performance. I'd bet they're all louder than stock. My Yosh is definitely louder but if I recall correctly.. there's a different endcap available for it to quiet it down when that's needed. It's by no means an ear-bleeder though. For comparison.. the Yosh on the DRZ is only a little bit louder than my Stock Honda CRF250X.. which is considered tame in the noise department.

I noticed the difference in power on the DRZ immediately. Definitely feels likes it's pulling more.

If you want even more power.. try boring it out for a 143cc piston... open the airbox a bit and maybe go with a new carb. Lots of posts on those subjects here.

that's all I got.. good luck!

thanks for reply

how much did ur yosh cost? did u get it from the internet?

thanks everyone for the help

:thumbsup:

Yes, got the Yosh from eBay. $208 plus $15 shipping

But you can also get it here at ThumperTalk.

http://shop.thumpertalk.com/catalogs/Tucker_Rocky_Offroad_2006/default.asp?p=631&s=2

Enter part number: 19-9878 in upper Right Corner of page.

Price is $224 and it looks like ground shipping is free, so buying from TT is a better deal imho. (supporting this site is a good thing)