Sign in to follow this  

wheres the new oversize tanks????

So its August now....I've been waiting and still havent heard anything on an oversize tank for the 06' 250sxf? And i know they are not out on the market yet. I am still unsure of the most compatible tank that can be made to fit on this bike. Does anyone know? YEAR/MAKE/MODEL????

I have pushed this issue to get a "we can make the tanks with a very short turnaround, but will not do so until we understand what KTM is doing with its 07 product line responce" I went so far as to outline the frame configuration and tank size on every 2007 model year with the major manufatures only to be told " we will get to it if thier is enough demand"

I think Clark and IMS are missing the boat, but I guess when guys can make larger aftermarket tanks fit with a heat gun, why would they go through the trouble to produce the tanks.

It will take till October to get a 2.6 gallon tank from your KTM dealer so hopefully Clark or IMS will step to the plate soon.

From my other post, you will see we are in the same situation.

Why buy a tank and put the heat gun to it, when we are being told next week.

Both manufatures have stated 4 weeks for over 8 months now.

I guess we wait

this is total crap. i dont want to spend 100's of $$$$ on a tank I'm gonna have to take a heat gun too and take the chance of messing it up. :ride::thumbsup: I dont have the $$$ for that crap!