Sign in to follow this  

My 2006 TE510 dino

Here is my bike's dino. Done at first service. Bike completely stock, just emission staff removed. HP - 54, Torque - 39 :thumbsup:

Diag_te510.jpg

I'm a man who appreciates a nice figure :ride: 54 horse & 39 ft\lbs. whewwwwwwwww thats as sweet as 38-24-36 :thumbsup:

What is actual wet weight , no gas, with this bike ?

Dwight

Here you go Dwight - Link

:ride: after reading that other thread I'm more confused than ever,, I thought kerb weight was the full weight minus gas :thumbsup: guess that ain't it??? Ohh well, it's not that important

Yes Ruffus curb / kerb weight is all fluids in the bike except fuel. Was it worded badly?

Hey - Doc took crutches away!

Sweet :thumbsup: and that's in 97 degree heat! I can't wait to get mine. :ride:

Yes Ruffus curb / kerb weight is all fluids in the bike except fuel. Was it worded badly?

Hey - Doc took crutches away!

No not that,, just the numbers were different is all,, Congrats on loosing the crutches. I get X-rayed Wed. so who knows, but I gotta feelin 3 more weeks for me, Damn I can't wait to walk like a man again :ride: with any luck, 4 weeks after I'm walkin on my own I can ride again, but I'll just keep it on the pavement for the rest of this year :thumbsup: Goodluck on your recovery Coffee

I weighed my 2006 TE510 carefully with a full tank of gas (stock tank). This is "ready to ride" condition. Results are:

2006 TE510 273 LBS

Handguards, Stock Front, S12 Rear, DOT stuff removed

The stock tank holds about 15 LBS of gas so the weight without gas, but with all other fluids is about 258 LBS.

So the "kerb weight" listed by Husky in the owner manual at 256.8 LBS (ready to ride no fuel) is spot on according to my measurements.

They are good dyno figures. They were measured at the rear wheels i guess. Manufactures will give the horse power readings at the crank so has to be considered when comparing to other brands. Good to know where the power is, if i dare look at the tacho at the time.