Sign in to follow this  

150 wheelie videos

Have you ever wrecked really bad?

depends what you mean by really bad

i'v had my 150 for 3 weeks now. Learning circles I droped it 3 or 4 times now, but it was just the bike falling and me landing on my feet

However a couple days ago I had my first real wreck on the 150, I was doing a 1 hander, and usually I tuck my left foot UNDER the foot peg to hold me on the bike.. But I had my foot under the shifter, and when I started to slide down the seat I shifted gears on accident and the bike flipped back.

I just landed on my butt and watched my bike tumble then got back up and rode another one :ride:

Now on my little 50cc dirt bike, i'v wrecked a few times HARD on it.. First bad time, I had just installed a 4 speed tranny (stock is 3 speed) and I didn't tighten the shift star properly so it was slipping out of gear..

I was in third gear rocking a sit down on the streets at about 25-30mph, when it shifted itself up into 4th and threw me back.. broke my shifter and my front brake lever from that fall lol..

Another time I was doing a wheelie standing on the seat, and I guess my throttle cable was starting to frey, and the throttle stuck open.. It sucked, I brought the wheelie up all nice and slow, got it to balance point, let off the throttle, and it just kept slowly lifting :thumbsup: tell I jumped off and ate shit. That wreck messed my already bad knee up and I couldne't walk for a couple days after that lol

I'v never been seriously hurt, and I don't see myself getting TOO hurt on the dirt bikes.. Now on my sport bike, im worried about getting hurt on that

http://media.putfile.com/8-4-stuntin

Towlieee,

I watched your vid and have to say you show some clear talent.

However, if you continue to ride and stunt as you do with NO helmet or protective gear, your bike riding days may be over much sooner than you anticipate.

By your own admission you have already had numerous spills/falls. How long before your luck runs out and you end up hitting your head with no helmet?

When others watch what you do, they may want to try it too. When they see you perform wearing nothing but summer clothing, they may feel that is adequate as well. You are setting a bad example.

You should always wear a helmet while riding, ESPECIALLY when performing like you do! Skin and bones will heal, but believe me, even a seemingly laughable spill can cause permanent brain damage or death.

I wish you the best of luck. Now please, wise up and at least wear a helmet when you ride.

Towlieee,

I watched your vid and have to say you show some clear talent.

However, if you continue to ride and stunt as you do with NO helmet or protective gear, your bike riding days may be over much sooner than you anticipate.

By your own admission you have already had numerous spills/falls. How long before your luck runs out and you end up hitting your head with no helmet?

When others watch what you do, they may want to try it too. When they see you perform wearing nothing but summer clothing, they may feel that is adequate as well. You are setting a bad example.

You should always wear a helmet while riding, ESPECIALLY when performing like you do! Skin and bones will heal, but believe me, even a seemingly laughable spill can cause permanent brain damage or death.

I wish you the best of luck. Now please, wise up and at least wear a helmet when you ride.

like i'v said many many many time on this forum, I do wear a helmet. I didn't wear a helmet in that video because it was the hottest days in my life. It's a risk I took, I don't need to hear about it from a million people. I walked away without injury, so no need to hear about it constantly.

If I wasen't completly comfortable doing what I did in that video, I would have worn a helmet at all times. Im more confident in a circle wheelie then I am riding in my car on the open street with all the nut cases out there.

Its a risk I take, I dont wear a helmet in my car, I occasionaly don't wear it on my dirt bikes. Always rockin a helmet on my street bike though, at ALL times.

edit: just so you don't think im just talking about wearing a helmet.

I really do, especially after spending $200 on a helmet... Although now I need a nice dirt bike helmet cause they are a lot cooler in the summer

1handcirclefc4.jpg

1handhc2pg2.jpg

1handhcnv9.jpg

4501handfc1.jpg

450wheeliehs8.jpg

highchairrk6.jpg

specialkeo1.jpg

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/3747/specialk2cy2.jpg

Quote: like i'v said many many many time on this forum, I do wear a helmet. I didn't wear a helmet in that video because it was the hottest days in my life.

You have only posted @30 times! If you feel the weather is what should dictate your wearing a helmet or not, well, IMHO thats a pretty weak admission. The only reason I write this is because I care about the sport. Guys get banged up enough even when they are wearing gear. You have been VERY lucky.

Besides, it's always when you least expect a problem that it will happen. Ben Roethlesberger used to think just like you.........

Another thing to consider about safety is this. Injuries, deaths and law suits have closed more tracks and riding areas than any other reason. Your video appears to be shot at some area trucking/loading facility, and/or some other public parking area. I'm guessing not exactly an approved riding area.

Here's what happens. In instances like yours a guy crashes and gets seriously hurt. The family hires a lawyer, and everybody, including the owner of the trucking/loading facility parking gets sued. Innocent parties lose thousands of dollars of hard earned money, fences with locked gates go up and bikers get more of a bad rap. Area land owners get more paranoid of law suits, and another legal riding area or areas shut down because of a few bad apples.

I'll say no more.

Good luck with your trick riding. Maybe I'll see you on the X-Games someday. Please, ride AND promote safety.

now try doing it on the front fender I've seen it done.

Quote: like i'v said many many many time on this forum, I do wear a helmet. I didn't wear a helmet in that video because it was the hottest days in my life.

You have only posted @30 times! If you feel the weather is what should dictate your wearing a helmet or not, well, IMHO thats a pretty weak admission. The only reason I write this is because I care about the sport. Guys get banged up enough even when they are wearing gear. You have been VERY lucky.

Besides, it's always when you least expect a problem that it will happen. Ben Roethlesberger used to think just like you.........

Another thing to consider about safety is this. Injuries, deaths and law suits have closed more tracks and riding areas than any other reason. Your video appears to be shot at some area trucking/loading facility, and/or some other public parking area. I'm guessing not exactly an approved riding area.

Here's what happens. In instances like yours a guy crashes and gets seriously hurt. The family hires a lawyer, and everybody, including the owner of the trucking/loading facility parking gets sued. Innocent parties lose thousands of dollars of hard earned money, fences with locked gates go up and bikers get more of a bad rap. Area land owners get more paranoid of law suits, and another legal riding area or areas shut down because of a few bad apples.

I'll say no more.

Good luck with your trick riding. Maybe I'll see you on the X-Games someday. Please, ride AND promote safety.

Last time I posted this video, most he comments I got were about the helmet. like 4 pages long of comments.

LIke I said, I wear a helmet now. I don't need to keep hearing about it.

I didn't get hurt, I wear a helmet now. Ok end of story.