loudest crf50 pipe

I don't care if it's a 50 or a 500, LOUD PIPES ARE KILLING OUR SPORT!!!

Loud is just stupid. Riding areas and tracks are being shut down everywhere because of noise complaints.

If you want somewhere to ride 10 years from now...help save the sport today and keep it quiet.

I'd still go with the fifty caliber. lol. ? (put the 50 caliber pipe in place of the comp)

On a side note are pipes that are more quiet more effective? I don't know the physics or chemistry or whatever science it is. But i guess the louder the pipe is then less energy is utilized for the useful purpose of speed/accelration/torque etc. For example, the energy from the combustion of gas is used more for making sound in the case of a loud pipe. For a quiet pipe i would guess that less energy is wasted into making noise. but then there are a million other tangents that this can branch off of. Like, the size of the exhaust and stuff. Maybe we can put together some info. We can compare pipes of all shapes and colors that everyone has on their fiddys and maybe compare opinions of how they perform.. loud or not.

dont be a dumbass and get a loud pipe. who cares if it sounds like a puss pipe, save our riding spots. loud pipes just make you hated by others, cause your getting our spots closed down. Dont go loud, ride stealth. Would you rather ride louad for a year than never ride again, on a legal piece of land, or ride stealth and ride for years and have fun. your choice, im just telling you, dont be a dumbass!!!!!! All loud pipes do is get you attention, and if thats what you want, go to another sport. dont kill it for the rest of us. One loud pipe can get a place closed down. Say as much crap about as you want, i just dont want to lose the great sport of MOTOCROSS!!!!!Dont be a dumbass :ride:?

louder pipes don't neccesarily mean more power. although more power can mean more noise. what i mean is, you can build your bike up and put a great pipe on that maximizes its power without being real loud! you can also just go out and buy the loudest pipe you can find and it'll make your bike run like crap!! possibly worse than stock! take a cue from the other posts here and respect the growth of our sport by being "stealth". i know BBR's pipe has the option to run the stock xr/crf 50 end cap alowing the motor to breath and still keep the noise down!! reputable exhaust companies spend alot of R&D time and $$$$ to make the best performing exhaust with low noise levels. then there are others how do little testing and just make a pipe look cool and sound loud but it has no benefit on performance. these are the pipes to stay away from, as these guys are just out to make a quick buck and when there is nowhere left to ride they won't care as they already have their money! so again, try sticking with a well known company that has a reason to keep our sport around for a long time! these guys are riders just like all of us! :ride::applause: i mentioned the BBR 'cuz of the option of running the stock end cap, which i think is a great balance of sound and performance! ? and, being the mini bike guru's that they are, you know they are in it for the long haul!!! just my $.02

Person buying load pipes is one thing. Its also the tracks responsablity to maintain its image. They should have regulations on what a rider can use on the track. They should use a decibel counter. If the riders pipe is too loud then turn them away. Its up to the rider to maintain a bike. Repack the muffler or get a insert. In Japan its a rule to have a 96dbl insert.

Why don't you sell your 50 and buy a 250 ??? If you want power, don't change the pipe... Change the bike itself !!!

We all love the motorsports but keep in mind that some people around don't like it... And with loud bike around, they won't like it more !!!

Person buying load pipes is one thing. Its also the tracks responsablity to maintain its image. They should have regulations on what a rider can use on the track. They should use a decibel counter. If the riders pipe is too loud then turn them away. Its up to the rider to maintain a bike. Repack the muffler or get a insert. In Japan its a rule to have a 96dbl insert.

i agree 100%, it seems though that our biggest problem are the people who run all through the neighborhoods and private/public land with no concern on noise or any respect for their surroundings. i don't know about elsewhere, but of all the people i meet that are into riding dirt bikes there are only a small handful that do ride or would consider riding tracks. we're trying to protect our public riding areas that don't have "officials" inspecting us in or out. so, unless we take responsibilty for our behavior, tracks will probably be the only places left to ride ?