Sign in to follow this  

rkfinch23's bike

I was wondering if you could show some close up's of that bike on Outlaws' website? :thumbsup:

Hey Finch what paint is that on your frame? It looks awesome! Bet it looks better in person too.

Hey Finch what paint is that on your frame? It looks awesome! Bet it looks better in person too.

Thats what I'm talkin' about!!!It took me awhile,dopey me,to figure what that red line was in the outlaw pic.Nice picture's thanx.

i love the the bike, exspecially the billet sik 50's kickstart. i would buy one, but for now i have better things to spend 160 on. isnt the base layout like the new staggs roller coming out?

rk u say u are running the lifan monster head with 153cc i am looking at doing somthing like that with the big valve zong head

the lifan head was meant for a 125cc engine and then u went and bolted it up to a 153cc motor did u have to increase the cc,s in the head to get the write comp

thats my delemor with this zong head i am about to buy a 143cc kit for my gpx and dont if the zong head will have enough cc,s in the head